Unofficial LGBTQI+ friendly guilds registry - advertise here!

Hi we have a guild planned and we welcome all LGBTQI+ and more to join!

Guild name: Goiter Gotis
Server: Pagle PVE
Faction: Alliance
Focus: Mostly fishing and dungeons
LGBTQI+ focus: We have a safe space for everyone. We are also welcoming to any disabilities and promote body positivity! Our GM has Crohn’s and was unable to play retail WoW because of its focus on esports/timed dungeon events. So we are all excited about classic’s slower format which will allow for more breaks if needed.

1 Like

< Black Lotus Teahouse >
Pagle-EST (still in vote if we’re staying)
Alliance

Focusing on all aspects of the game, but we are a semi-hardcore raiding guild for the most part. We raid M/T/T 8-11pm CST and a 2nd core team S/S 7-11pm CST.

We are VERY LGBTQI+ friendly. Our Gm is female, out of our 12 officers/council members 8 are women (2 bisexual) and of the 4 men 2 are gay and one is bisexual. The ONE straight guy is the GM’s brother lmao. I think we qualify as LGBTQI+ friendly XD (Please note that we did not intentionally plan this out, we’re just all friends and this is how it happened to shake out.)

We have many LGBTQI+ members in the guild of unranked positions and we openly and freely talk of such things. We even have our own set of channels for these topics in discord as well.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-black-lotus-teahouse-pve-na-cst-semi-hardcore-loot-council-m-t-t-s-s/203827

**Discord.gg/7BjpdrX**

3 Likes

Dragonslayer Covenant | Alliance | Stalagg - PVP | DKP Loot System!

Dragonslayer Covenant
Faction: Alliance
Server: Stalagg
Server Type: PVP
Guild Type: Progression Raiding

INTRODUCTION
Do you want the classic vanilla experience? Want to avoid streamers?
How about hanging out with a friendly group of people, killing Horde, and taking on classic content as a team!
If that interest you, keep reading. We might have just the place for you!

GUILD EVENTS
oh, almost forgot… We got GUILD EVENTS!
Imagine taking a break from doing all that grinding to do a community event, like getting drunk and doing duels, a Scavenger Hunt, or an organized raid on an unsuspecting Horde town. We have an occasional event for you!

RAIDING PHILOSOPHY
We intend to eventually clear all raids, but will not be rushing for them. Our priority is creating an enjoyable and fun experience for all the raiders, free of unnecessary drama. However we do expect all of our members to come PREPARED FOR RAIDS , have a GOOD ATTITUDE and be willing to HELP OTHERS.

LOOT SYSTEM
We feel that hard work should be rewarded. That’s why we use a DKP Loot System. You’ll recieve DKP from participating in raids, and from farming mats/consumables. And when an item drops, you can bid on it using your DKP. So your contributions earn you better gear! Loot priority is only given to the very few Guild Executives; who are working to keep everyone happy. They organize guild events, communicate with other guilds, and handle any internal problems between members; along with showing up to raids like everyone else. The 3 or 4 guild executives won’t stop any dedicated raider from getting geared!

(For more details on the loot system, check out our discord!)

HOW TO APPLY?
If you are interested in joining the team, check our discord or contact me directly. See you in classic!

RAID TIMES: Tuesday/Wednesday/Sunday, 8:00pm EST - 11:00pm EST
Battletag: Ardent#11734
Discord Contacts: Spike#5914, Ardent#0896
Discord Server: RCnR6Ta

Will the guild be Horde? Any openings for Resto Druid? :heart_eyes::chipmunk:

1 Like

[H] TransFem Druid Healer looking for LGBTQIA+ or Ally community.

Love raiding, very curious about RP or RP-PvP

Please let me heal :heart:

5 Likes

Glad I Rolled Atiesh!

4 Likes

Bloodsail Buccaneers (rp, pve pvp) casual (Allaince/Horde)

Everlore is a mature, family oriented guild. We are looking for people to fill our Classic WoW branch, and right now we need everything. We are looking to search for and preserve knowledge and history. So if you are anything from a scholar to a bloodthirsty treasure hunter you will fit in to our role playing nicely.

But don’t just come for WoW. Evelore also has a guild in Final Fantasy and we have officers on around all hours of the day. All time zones are welcome though at the moment we don’t have much but afternoon and late night EST-PST for Classic leadership wise.

We are LGBTQI fredily. but it is not our focus and the guild is open to everyone who is mature and welcoming to everyone else in it.

As i don’t have permission to link things in the forums, contact me on either battle.tag or discord tag.
B-tag: Onagern#1252
discord :Merlina#4871

3 Likes

Looking for an alliance server on Myzrael! :blush: Planning on playing a gnome lock at launch. You can contact me on Discord @ SapphireSmoke#0713 or on BattleNet @ Devereaux#1590

1 Like

Trans girl warlock (or maybe hunter idk) looking to be apart of a raid team, add me on discord if you’d like :blush: Paytawn#7311

3 Likes

Another Trans sister!!! high five

-Lexi

3 Likes

Ok, so the community in Atiesh is very strong. A sense of peoplehood. Cross-faction and trans-guild coordination. Strong recommend it!!

1 Like

Hi! Any Mankrik-Horde guilds (or individuals) out there? :slight_smile: Message me in game at: Guuurlplease#1419

1 Like

Evening bump~

2 Likes

I noticed that in my internet searchery that atiesh is getting the attention of lgbt+ or so it seems, def gonna make my pve Ally alt there

1 Like

Any lgbt friendly alliance guilds on Faerlina? Looking for one for myself (dwarf priest) and two friends (gnome rogue and I think a warrior or paladin?).

1 Like

Any guilds on Fairbanks? If not I may have to switch over to Atiesh

1 Like

Hey guys! We strive to be mature, welcoming, friendly, and respectful of everyone! If you’re looking for a friendly environment to play on Pagle PVE check us out! 🍻 Grab a beer, let’s get this bread! <Last Call> [A] Pagle PVE - #3 by Lunakittay-thrall

Hi there - gauging interest for a LGBTI guild on Arugal - Oceanic PVP. Let me know if you’re keen.

2 Likes

Please friend me on discord - if a trans/nb/gnc-only gamer community interests you! :wink:

There’s 5 of us in our private discord already, and we are all rolling (alliance I think? still not technically decided) on Atiesh. You do not need to play in-game with us to join our safe community.

Any other trans folx that I did not tag here, please feel welcome to message me on discord, as well! <3

2 Likes

So admittedly I’ve been following this thread for a few days with too much anxiety to post, but here goes.
I’ll be playing ally on Atiesh. I’m a trans guy and it would be nice to be comfortable around folx lol.
My in game is Genesis#13912.

4 Likes