Unofficial LGBTQI+ friendly guilds registry - advertise here!

Your guild does not need to have an LGBTQI+ focus to advertise here. It merely needs to provide a safe space for LGBTQI+ players. This is a fairly low bar to reach; you just need rules against harassment, slurs, and “jokes”. Some people may be looking for a guild with an LGBTQI+ focus though, so mention it if your guild has one.

I noticed here and elsewhere people were looking for friendly guilds and all the information so far seemed rather haphazard. So I figured a topic here would be helpful to organize things and let people know where they can go to be comfortable.

If you fear harassment of any sort for yourself or your guild, feel free to post on alts/pseudonyms and contact people directly elsewhere. More private and vetted places like guild discord channels can be used to hammer out details.

To advertise your guild, please post:

• Guild name
  • Server name and type. If you haven’t decided on a server yet, at least post what type you’re planning to roll on.
  • Faction
  • Focus (pvp, pve, roleplaying, social, etc)
  • LGBTQI+ focus, if appropriate.
  • Link to your guild recruitment thread on this forum, or reddit, or whatever.

And make it formatted in such a way people can easily search the thread. Fully type out server names/guild names/etc. Don’t just post a link to your thread and be done with it.

If you are not a guild’s recruiter but want to speak positively about a guild you’re planning to join, feel free to mention it. Do mention that you don’t speak for said guild though, just in case.

For people who are looking for guilds or just want to chat, please don’t clutter this thread. No one wants to scroll through 40 posts of conversation or resumes to find guilds. Post your resumes in guild specific topics or your own topic. Bumps are fine though if this topic falls off the first few pages.

EDIT:
DO NOT RESPOND TO TROLLS, BIGOTS, OR OTHER MISCREANTS! REPORT AND MOVE ON! The thread’s been targeted a bit by bad people, and they are not arguing in good faith. Do not engage them. Their aggressive and dismissive posts only emphasize the need for safe spaces, so trying to argue with them cannot make anything better.

If any forum moderators are reading this, I’d like to formally request that the thread be cleared of off topic discussion, regardless of post content. I don’t know how to request this outside of just posting it (if there’s a better way, someone tell me). The thread’s for guild advertisement and recruitment, and anything other than that is just clutter.

44 Likes

If the server/realm is Myzrael and it’s Alliance, Im in 100%!

Xeniavu is the name - Balance Druid here :wink:

1 Like

Glad to see this starting up!

1 Like

I am down, I’ll be making a priest unsure which spec i’m going towards. I’ll save names on both servers.

Hello, looking for a gay friendly Alliance guild on a NA server. Open to any server and endgame desires. If anyone knows of another place to find one, please let me know.
For the Aliance!

1 Like

So much alliance. I must have rolled the wrong side!

4 Likes

< Warcraft’s Finest > [ Grobbulus (US - RPPVP)] are looking for players to join a Guild that values player individuality at the same level as content. We expect to grow a social family as well as a raid team, so we really do have something for everyone.

Our Goals

We intend to play Vanilla with maximum fun. We aim to have a populated voice chat, nightly events and a positive attitude to players and progression. Events will consist of social questing, dungeon runs, world PvP, pre-made BG’s, raids and more!

Players are encouraged to pursue their own goals. We want you to choose a race, class and spec based on your interests. We don’t expect you to min-max your class, however, the willingness to take constructive criticism and better yourself is a must. We aim to strike the balance between getting things done and allowing player individuality. Solid experience of actual Vanilla at leadership level should enable us to accomplish this goal.

We want to foster good etiquette and spread it across the faction. If you like the idea of dungeon groups that help beginners and help each other learn, world questing that involves cooperation rather than competition and patience over pessimism then this guild is for you.

You are…

• Patient

• Sociable

• A team player

Requirements

• Mature + Patient temperament

• Willingness to participate in Guild chat, Discord and Events where possible

Recruiting

• All classes + specs

• Old players

• New players

• Casual players

• Semi-Hardcore players

Raid Times

Raid days are Tuesdays 7PM to 10PM (PST) and Thursdays 7PM to 10PM (PST)

There will be additional content every other evening during similar times and Saturday/Sunday evening activities (ZG/AQ20).

Interested?

Find me on Discord at Bergyboo#0034 the raid leader at Smurfy#9226

IMPORTANT

While RP is fully welcomed in Warcraft’s Finest; we want you to know that it will not be our primary focus. We want to ensure we attract players from all walks, but don’t want anyone to feel pressured to do something that they may not be fully interested/comfortable doing.

5 Likes
  • Brave
  • Mankrik - PVE
  • Alliance
  • PvE
  • Friendly to everybody but we keep any social and political conversations completely out of the mix.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/alliance-est-brave-mankrik-tues-wed-thurs-semi-casual-warriors-needed/

Edit: Fixed link. It broke for some reason.

3 Likes

Bumping since peeps are reserving names right now.

2 Likes

We are a Semi Hard Core to Hard Core group from NZ Mainly (Kiwi Leadership) , Savage Jokes and Memes are common we are not a “safe space” at all ,simply put we have a great many LGBTQI members that love this fact (No Harassment allowed just no holding back on jokes ever!! ) (not sex jokes in general as they are lame but pretty much anything goes)

• Name : Analysis
  • Realm : Arugal PVP
  • Faction : Alliance
  • Focus : Semi to very Hard Core (casuals welcome)
  • LGBTQI+ Focus : Not strictly; however a great number of LGBTQI members that are just anti SJW and love to have a joke around.

you can find us through the oceanic discord recruitment for pvp alliance realms as well, our discord is our main place to find us.

1 Like

Sacredfire on both NA server.

2 Likes

Xeniavu on Myzrael. Alliance.

BNet - PattonJ007#1100

2 Likes

I’ll be rolling a warlock on atiesh and looking for a LGBTQ friendly guild.

5 Likes

Were putting together guild with old friends and family at launch. Our guild is zero tolerance for any harassment so we can be inclusive of all. Would love to have you.

Name: Dragons Call
Realm: Atiesh PvE
Faction: Alliance
Focus: Social, Casual, Group play
LGBTQI+ focus: Not specifically focused but inclusive and friendly environment

5 Likes

Proudmoore LGBTQIA+ players agreed to move to Atiesh. Many of the larger, well establish guilds will be creating guilds on that server. There is a group on Facebook listed under Atiesh US, with a rainbow on it, for those who’d like to network with others prior to the server going live. You can also btag me for more details at Isayuri#11732

11 Likes

Horde or Alliance?

1 Like

Sooo, Atiesh might be my new home.

Bnet: Sacredfire #11523

1 Like

Same here. Just wish it wasn’t a low pop server, but f@ck it (…pun intended ;D)

Thanks for the heads up!

Wow, thanks, OP!

1 Like

Hello All,

First I will say…gender, race or sexual orientation does not at all matter in my guild. We have been around since Vanilla and had members of the community since day one. In fact, my best friend to this day was a player I met in BC. He actually moved to my state and became my roommate for a few years until meeting his now husband. I in fact became ordained simply to marry them upon the new Federal laws. lol

Needless to say, we are FULL of people from all backgrounds and reject no one, but those who like drama. lol

I am putting my once large guild the MIsfits back together and I already have quite a large following. Many old Vanilla and BC era vets are returning that long left wow. So if you are looking for a fun, family-oriented casual, medium and serious raiding guild, please join us. Lots of experience in this guild to help anyone new to the experience. We are Horde and on the Myzrael server. Just do the usual /who Misfits and pst me (Aceswild or Xtrodinary) or anyone in the guild for an invite.

Looking forward to leveling, raiding, pvping and experiencing the Classic WOW experience with everyone!

1 Like