Unoffical Playable Sethrak Discussion Thread

alliance, horde or neutral like pandarens. i don’t care. just gimme gimme gimme!

4 Likes

Has that been linked here yet?

2 Likes

I have it at the bottom of the original post. xD

Thanks for posting it in the comments. With the size of the post, I could see the link being overlooked.

2 Likes

I took a picture of the new character creation screen, and I figured I’d share it in a few megathreads:

My guess is that there is room currently for 6 more races on both sides before a new column has to be inserted. Plenty of room for races people want, though!

There is a distinct problem with this character creation screen, however. Take a closer look. You see the problem? Of course! No reptilian races in sight! This is a problem that should get fixed ASAP!

So let’s get some reptiles on that new character creation screen! :snake: :crocodile: :turtle:

8 Likes

Read through a bit more and wanted to say this is so very sweet <3 I hope you’re able to someday make that Sethrak hunter in honor of your lost companion.

3 Likes

Never say never!!

I LOVE SNEK!!!

7 Likes

Snakes repel me. Might as well be asking for a playable trypophobia

Thank gods people don’t actually cater to every single phobia under the sun, because that would make the game incredibly boring.

8 Likes

That survival game where you are shrunk down really small has an option to turn all spiders into jello blobs if you dislike spiders…

Its happening,

3 Likes

Fair, but in that case it’s an option as opposed to “Remove this completely” for every player!

2 Likes

You don’t have to play them when they become an option.

Options like that are nice where applicable.

Won’t work in every situation.

Also fears of spiders are very common. Less so for other things.

2 Likes

I mean, people that wanted high elves got natural skin tones and blue eyes for void elves.

Sethrak use the worgen skeleton and they can use heart of azeroth. If they weren’t planned as an AR, the door is certainly open.

I’d love playable sethrak.

6 Likes

Don’t mind them. they’re not here to talk about the topic at hand. Just put people down. :stuck_out_tongue:

Sethrak for the players! :snake:

4 Likes

I wanna be a danger noodle!

4 Likes

The door is definitely open.

I wanna be a danger noodle too! :pleading_face:

So many race changes await my characters, the day Sethrak are playable.

I’ve been ready since Blizzcon 2017.

:snake::crossed_fingers:

4 Likes

And I want you to be a danger noodle.

What did he say. Alliance or Horde.
We want our danger noodles. :snake:

Seriously. They can give sethraks to the horde.
Or make them neutral.

I will accept them in the faction in which they come and in the conditions in which they were delivered.

3 Likes

Yeah I’d roll a Sethrak in a heartbeat. There’s allied races I certainly support, but not every one of them would I roll.

Sethrak? Definitely one I’d want to actually play and build a character story around. They’re very neat.

3 Likes

Don’t forget the Rally event on Alliance side is in slightly less than two hours!

:snake:

Alliance Embassy on Proudmoore. Bring your SELFIE cameras, rogues and more. :heart:

2 Likes

what happened to the old thread

It still exists. Some were deliberating on a new, and more updated thread, open to all possibilities. I got nominated to write it. Zuro helped me with a loose rough draft.

So here we are. And for what it’s worth I kinda got the old thread creator’s blessing. xD

:snake: :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes