Unoffical Playable Sethrak Discussion Thread

She went the whole 9 yards. I think I named her right. xD

She hissed, hooded, played dead and even threw up on them. :sweat_smile:

Playable Sethrak, please Blizz!

2 Likes

Will always support playable Sneks.

3 Likes

Shes my favorite. lol

Sethrak for the Horde! Sethrak for the Alliance! Sethrak for the players! :snake:

:snake: :snake: :snake:

2 Likes

Just reminding people of Heroforge, since it has color now! So you can make snake-people of all sorts of colors and armor and weapons and stuff, hopefully for future Sethrak inspiration!

4 Likes

I still have the love for the noodles u.u

5 Likes

Good to see you around and kicking.

Sethrak for the players! :snake:

2 Likes

Yeah I was just talking about sethrak today in game, I’m glad to see people are still showing their love for them. And I’m happy to pass the torch of a sethrak megathread to someone less jaded. To be honest Blizzard broke my sneky heart when mechagnomes were announced.

4 Likes

I’m sorry to hear that.

I feel differently about mechagnomes, but I can understand the dissapointment in not seeing Sethrak.

I too was sad to see them be left unplayable by the end after all.

We’ll keep the fight to see them playable going. Who knows maybe one day we will see them on that character creation screen.

Sethrak for the Alliance, Sethrak for the Horde! Sethrak for the players!

:snake::snake::snake:

4 Likes

It would be great. I’d personally want them as alliance or neutral. But anything at this point would be great.

The hatred for the mechagnomes comes from the hope sethrak would be paired with them. At the time this was the BIG thing sethrak fans were waiting for. And when they got vulpera and we got mechagnomes it definitely hurt morale. It’s when I personally took a step back from the sethrak community because I saw it as a lost cause and was tired of having the same conversations.

But, if theres any hope for them having a part in shadowlands I’ll be happy to refollow.

4 Likes

It’s not much, but it’s something. I believe it’s covered in the opening post.

SLs is going to last two years and while it may be a long time to wait if it leads to Sethrak I’m willing to do so.

More or less my interest as well. I play both sides though so I’ll take Horde long run.

I just really like what they coukd bring to the Alliance. They’d be very unique for us while with the Horde they’d be rather less so.

Neutral though would be best in my opinion.

2 Likes

Glad to see you’re still around! And that you still love Sethrak. :snake: :yellow_heart:

Also. IT’S DONE. :smiley:

Artist: rasielius on FA.

They did such a good job! :sob: :heart:

10 Likes

Fantastic work! I’m very tempted to see if I can get a commission of my own Sethrak character :smiley: I think it’s art like this that really helps show the passion that we have for this as a playable race!

2 Likes

It looks great. Mostly :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

I so wish I wasn’t broke, I’d kill to have one of these.

2 Likes

I will continue to keep this ideal alive ( Sethraks as a playable race ), even if in the end, I will not find anything that one has sought.

1 Like

Just ignore his Alliance armor. xD Focus on the other armor.

1 Like

Is perfect! :sparkling_heart: :snake:

2 Likes

Amazing! When I get paid next I’ll have to consider looking into something like this.

3 Likes

That looks great! He looks really cute in that Alliance armor. :smile:

4 Likes

Thanks! Now I just gotta wait to be able to PLAY as him. I love himb.

C’mon Blizz. I’m so excited.

:snake: :crossed_fingers:

Also, don’t forget the Sethrak Rally event is coming up soon~ :yellow_heart:

Save for one. xD Though I gotta admit art is not cheap. Especially higher quality art.

I am not going to say how much I spent on that commission. But it was definitely worth it.

3 Likes