Unlock Sulfuras Please

Why are all these servers still locked anyway the hype is already gone

It’s like they wanna kill their own game

1 Like

sulfuras alliance is a cool guy, takes fights and doesn’t afraid of anything

2 Likes

I’ve seen a couple, but they were like 500 que so it cleared pretty quick. Also that was start of the expansion :person_shrugging:

2 Likes

Hey guys, just bumperino this thread for interest.

Didn’t even see a queue last night!

2 Likes

i second this i have alts i still wanted to move here i just got caught up in the grind :frowning:

1 Like

This is anecdotal but I’m on Sulfuras and I see lots of alliance players out in the open world.

2 Likes

Yep. We make up about 1/3 of the server population give or take which is still plenty of players on a full server. I have zero issues finding groups.

1 Like

There is definitely enough alliance group spam. Also I think Sulfuras alliance has a large number of pvp focused players. Aren’t most population census methods based on pve participation? During prepatch there were sometimes 3 or 4 full Alliance Sulfuras premade teams running at the same time, way more than anything I ever saw on Benediction.

3 Likes

i have the same situation. makes no sense that i can actively make new characters here on sulfuras where i actively play but i cant get my alts here that i had in BC

2 Likes

I haven’t seen a queue in a few days. The only time I saw queues it was roughly 15 mins nothing crazy. There are other servers that have short queues like this and are UNLOCKED so I don’t see why it needs to be locked anymore. If they don’t want to unlock it I don’t see why Blizzard can’t allow transfers to Sulfuras if you are actively playing here on other characters. I have 3 level 70 characters stuck on Grobbulus where I don’t play anymore with a lot of gold and time spent on them. I submitted a ticket to blizzard asking if I could transfer these characters to Sulfuras since I am actively playing here on a boosted character but they pretty much ignored me and closed my ticket with no information about when the server might be unlocked.

2 Likes

Bumping this thread for great justice! There isn’t even a queue on Sulfuras anymore!!!

Unlock the server blizzard!!

6 Likes

Yes!! Please unlock Sulfuras. I am in the same situation as your IRL friend. I was convinced to come back to wow on launch day, but my IRL friends that took the free move from Benediction are now on a locked server that I can’t join. I’ve been waiting patiently for 3 weeks now, but its getting a little ridiculous.

6 Likes

They’ve got to be reading this thread by now.

Blizzard please look into this…

5 Likes

PLEASE UNLOCK SULFURAS, WE NEED MORE ALLIANCE. There’s not even a que to the server like WTF

5 Likes

Now with early game dying down slightly, and the initial mad rush that occured, could Sulfuras be unlocked now?

The initial locking caused quite a few folks to get characters stuck on previous servers, or guilds broken up because some folks weren’t able to beat the queue boss to initially transfer.

5 Likes

add your comments here too: Transfer Restrictions and Free Character Transfers Now Available -- Updated Nov. 22 - #1615 by Magiccowboy-benediction

Vote for Sulfuras!

3 Likes

bumping this post cause its important

Bumping this again.

2 Likes

Keep bumping boys

The server is apparently mostly alliance now.