Unlock Sulfuras Please

Bump, and according to wowclassicpop horde are still the majority of lvl 80s. It’s like a 60% horde 40% ally

2 Likes

BUMP!!!

Unlock sulfuras please!!!

2 Likes

Bumping for great justice.

1 Like

Unlock Sulfuras! It shouldn’t be this hard to give you my money!

1 Like

Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump, yes

1 Like

unlock sulfuras bump

1 Like

Zero queue times. Numerous players heading to retail to check out the pre patch. A faction imbalance that still exists and continues to worsen. Why the hell is this server still locked over a month after Wrath launch? This decision makes absolutely zero sense.

1 Like

Bump. No reason Sulfuras should still be locked. If it’s such an issue, remove all the mining bots. But with the different layers and zero queue, there’s no reason for the server to remain locked.

1 Like

Bump again for the homies

1 Like

I’m itching to join Alliance on Sulfuras with my friends. Just waiting on the go-ahead from Blizzard. It would be really nice if they would communicate with us.

1 Like

This is the server I play on. My character I would like to call my main is on Faerlina. I tried to transfer when free transfers were an option but couldn’t because my character was a captain of an arena team that I couldn’t hand over because it was still waiting on title awards to hand out… Sulfuras locked and that character is stuck away from all of my other characters. Moving a character to a server that I already spend 100% of my time on is not going to add another active player to the realm. I cannot be logged onto more than one character at a time. Please can I move my character to a server I am already active on?

1 Like

bumppppp please do this

1 Like

They really need to do something about this.

1 Like

I’m in the same situation, my sister couldn’t make a character on Sulfuras due to it being locked and now is not going to play WOTLK at all. I’m still salty over it I felt like I took the bait and left my big server to help improve a problem just to be let down with several friends and my sister not being able to join.

2 Likes

Bump again, unlock Sulfuras.

1 Like

This is the exact reason why Angerforge is in trouble. My guild xferred off skyfury to be with the rest of us that got locked from the server/to be apart of the solution and instead they open up xfers off the server to damn the people who tried to help out. Now with people sperging off these servers to xfer to mega servers the rest of us who tried to help are now dealing with the worst. When will blizzard make changes to benefit other than their wallet?

2 Likes

almost a month without an answer from Blizzard, worst client service ever.

1 Like

Please unlock Sulfuras blizzard.

1 Like

Please unlock sulfuras

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.