Unlock Sulfuras Please!

There is no reason that Sulfuras should be locked out. It has barely seen any queue, and if larger servers queues are starting to die down, than you know the #s in Sulfuras are dying down as well.

16 Likes

Yes!

Here’s a thread about this issue:

1 Like

Yep. I absolutely love this server, and it in no way feels dead, but it’s obnoxious that we can’t invite friends to play with us because they can’t even make a character on the server.

2 Likes

Yes, definitely time to unlock Sulfuras! Ques on the big servers are minimal now.

4 Likes

um, just wait till the end of the week reset and you can kill sulfuras dude

We need to bump this more. I haven’t seen a queue in a few days. The only time I saw queues it was roughly 15 mins nothing crazy. There are other servers that have short queues like this and are UNLOCKED so I don’t see why it needs to be locked anymore. If they don’t want to unlock it I don’t see why Blizzard can’t allow transfers to Sulfuras if you are actively playing here on other characters. I have 3 level 70 characters stuck on Grobbulus where I don’t play anymore with a lot of gold and time spent on them. I submitted a ticket to blizzard asking if I could transfer these characters to Sulfuras since I am actively playing here on a boosted character but they pretty much ignored me and closed my ticket with no information about when the server might be unlocked.

3 Likes

B
U
M
P

BUMP

B
U
M
P

please blizz…

3 Likes

yea i will def xfer to sulf with some friends as well as alliance

1 Like

Keep it locked and Suffer!

Agreed. It kills me because I didnt realize it would lock so abruptly, I used a paid transfer on one character and within 12 hours I went to transfer a 70 alt (during prepatch) and it denied me. So my two mains are seperated currently.

2 Likes

I thought people wanted Blizzard to be more proactive and heavy headed with server population control?

2 Likes

bump this post

Those people have gone back into the shadows now that they can play on their servers of choice, but there are TONS of us that are stuck not being able to play with our friends. Queues are gone. There’s no reason to keep realms like Sulfuras locked. My 9 IRL friends are waiting for me to be able to join them so they can fill their 10 man raid team. This game isn’t much fun when Blizzard forcibly separates friends.

1 Like

bumping the post

bump

/char10

yeah unlock all the realms

1 Like

I have a group of 4 friends in sulfuras and I’m stuck on another server as well. Won’t be long before this game has no playerbase the way it is going. (Separating and keeping friends from playing with eachother.)

3 Likes

I’ve been waiting patiently since launch, but the magic of WOTLK is starting to die. All my friends are on Sulfuras and have multiple lvl 80s and have cleared Naxx multiple times. Meanwhile, I’m twiddling my thumbs waiting for Blizzard to let me play the game I’m paying for. The queues are gonne. Its time to open up the realms.

3 Likes

Sulfuras was horde dominated before the transfer let alliance in

Just saying

It would be nice to at least bring my alts over to the server.

Would give me something to play outside of raid-logging.

1 Like