Unbridled Storm Lord no Longer Spawning

The Unbridled Storm Lord appears to have stopped spawning (at least on Cenarion Circle) on day three of waiting around for the event now.

60 Likes

I’ve tracked every spawn today in NA and it hasn’t showed up one time. I believe it spawned one time yesterday (during reasonable hours). If spawns are perfectly random the odds of a 1 in 4 chance not getting picked after 15 draws (5 rotations, 3 draws each) is roughly 1%. I’ve also seen the same element picked for each location multiple times. Again, assuming perfect randomness, the odds of that is about 2%. I’ve seen it at least 3 times.

Something is messed up with spawns and it’s making me quite anxious I won’t be able to complete my trinket after being unable to put any time into the event last week due to work commitments. Throw us a bone and fix a spawn to Air so the others can rotate normally.

13 Likes

heads up storm just came up on a lot of servers for anyone following this!

1 Like

oh bro! I was sleeping and missed it. Way to go blizzard!!! Unbridled Storm Lord spwans only during night time.

4 Likes

I also have yet to see the unbridled Storm. Every time I check the servers I’m on it’s usually water and fire. Pre patch ends after today and I still haven’t found the storm event to get the last dimmed primeval…

9 Likes

Same on Drenden, checked this every rotation for the past 2 days and no Storm Lord. Last day for the event. Can this get fixed before launch Monday?

5 Likes

Same on Sarg. Been 3 days without seeing a Storm

2 Likes

Same on Ravencrest, its the last dimmed I need and looks like I won’t get it.

3 Likes

The least they could do if have the vendor sell the Dimmed Primeval after the event ends for those of us that have been unlucky…

12 Likes

Same on the Forgotten Coast and Dalaran, checked all day the past two days and have not seen it.

3 Likes

same issue here. been checking and only see the other 3 for last few days

3 Likes

Would be nice to get a spawn during the day on a weekend when most people get the chance to play. I can’t be waiting around all night because I have work tomorrow. Just need this last dimmed piece. Does anyone know of a server in NA where it is up currently?

6 Likes

another 2.5 hours now of waiting until the next round to only likely be disappointed again…

4 Likes

Bumping this. Been on for the last several cycles and no storm pops whatsoever.

3 Likes

On Sargeras and haven’t seen a single storm. The only one I caught a glimpse of was a couple of days ago when I logged on, but it was gone before I could get to it.

Please do something about this. The elements should have been on a reliable rotation or fixed to start with.

2 Likes

storm is currently active in Badlands.

Water is up right now in Badlands for me…

2 Likes

Yeah this is ridiculous. Only 1 I need and I have yet to see it on black hand. They need to fix the spawns or give us the air one. Event ends tomorrow blah sucks.

3 Likes

yep… my bad.
i was in a tent in the badlands when i logged in, and map said “storm”… it meant storm as in… elemental storm, not storm as in “storm elementals” :roll_eyes:
not sure why the map reads differently when you’re in the zone.

Imgur

sorry to get peoples hopes up :confounded:

2 Likes

I’ve had a toon parked over in Badlands and one in Ungoro since yesterday afternoon. Been checking in on both every 10 or 15 minutes while I’ve been up and have yet to see the storm guy spawn.

3 Likes