Primal Storms - Unbridled Storm Lord is not spawning

I’ve worked on the prepatch event since its debut. I have the following dimmed: 5 fire 4 earth 2 water. Got the pet on 6 characters and have every transmog unlocked. I say this all to say I’ve played the prepatch for the whole time and have not seen the Storm Lord on my two main servers. Therefore I cant get the heirloom… This is being talked about here: Unbridled Storm Lord no Longer Spawning - #10 by Popmax-area-52

13 Likes

It’s STILL NOT SPAWNING through 3 respawns. Programming for random doesn’ t make sure each spawn in equal amounts. . Blizzard isn’t making sure the respawn rate for the achievement is fair (random doesn’t work here).

6 Likes

Still happening, ugghhh.

3 Likes

bump not spawning broken pre patch.

3 Likes

This is terrible. I work from home so I can see it’s not spawning and last night I thought maybe it spawns during the two rotations I miss during the night? I so I set an alarm to get up at 1am and then again at 4am and it hasn’t spawned then either. This isn’t right that I can’t get that one item I need for the trinket when it’s a broken pre patch

1 Like

There is a megathread for this issue, please post there.

At least you’re getting the storm ones. I’ve seen nothing but earth, fire, and water on my server for days now. How does Blizzard always manage to screw these events up like this?

none of us are getting the storm ones

still no storm one…

I watch for storm too that make Minimume 5 day i never see the storm lord