Primal Storms Rotations

This is terrible they obviously want everyone that was farming this the whole long 4 day weekend to be upset. It hasn’t spawned once Thursday - today Monday which is the last day… This event needs to be fixed and extended into the expac release

3 Likes

Personally I think it should just continue until the end of the xpac. Some prepatch events would interfere with normal gameplay, but something like this? It’s cool enough that they could make it a part of the world until we’ve sealed up the breaches. And perhaps add more over time until we’ve properly managed the world again.

So many missed opportunities to make this recycled content actually matter to the game world.

5 Likes

Do you have permission to use this Blizzard trademark?

3 Likes

Yeah, the fact that it’s been utterly broken and they’re not acknowledging it is fantastic. Really gives me faith in the next expansion when the pre-patch event can’t even function properly.

I agree they should just leave them up, it’s not like they make use of these zones 99% of the time these days, even for leveling new characters. It’s outrageous that it’s been over half a week since the last Primal Air element and not a peep from Blizz about it.

4 Likes

Just adding my “me too” here. 4 days now. It’s not like I procrastinated, I had other things going on and thought it reasonable that I’d be able to finish this simple task in that timeframe.

2 Likes

This is a pretty long thread already, but there is an even larger thread (160+ replies) about this issue. I’d suggest posting there so we’re not spreading our reports out. :slight_smile:

1 Like

i think we should keep posting in all of them until we aren’t ignored. Plenty of people complaining in all the game chats too like trade and general

2 Likes

another cycle and still no air event. gotta love being dicked around

1 Like

implement a way to just convert 3 of the 4 at least. its been too long since a spawn has been seen

1 Like

Seriously disappointed in this. My whole group of peeps rekindled their desire to come back for Dragonflight and all of us are met with the lack of the Dimmed Storm. Already a bad taste in the mouth for renewing subs.

3 Likes

been waiting through like 12 rotations and havent seen storm once i have extra earth and extra event tokens if you could just buy the stone youre missing or exchange extras this would be way better seems unfair to people who just started playing in the last couple days for the event

3 Likes

Blizzard this is ridiculous, are you that bad at coding or is just fun to mess with your player base. The only way you can make this right is by either just giving the trinket or adding an option to buy it with essence or other primevals.

3 Likes

I cant believe it still hasn’t spawned I was hoping that patch this morning was to fix the problem. I opened up a ticket to just ask for the item this is ridiculous. Theres only one more chance for storm to spawn and then we’ll have 2 hrs before the next expansion drops to get it.

4 Likes

The fact that they are ignoring all these threads makes it even worse. There’s a lot more people complaining in game then even here in the forums. They really have no idea how many people are mad over this…

2 Likes

Last time i seen a primal storm up was on the 23rd. i still havent seen it spawn since then

Add my name here, struggling to find the storm one.

One more spawn lets see them force spawn it please

not the 10 am pst one :frowning:

Quite the bummer as I thought 3 days would be plenty of time to complete pre-patch stuff before DF’s launch. Hoping for the last wave to have it.

2 Likes

Gonna add my name to the list, was really hoping to get the achievement on my shaman early but my pc died. My brother let me use his for a bit over the weekend but didnt see the storm up at all :frowning:

Blizz can you do anything about this??

1 Like