Unbridled Storm Lord no Longer Spawning

Same for 3 days for me, looks like no BoA…

New spawn cycle just started, 2 earth and one water and still no air in sight.

1 Like

New cycle, no Storm elementals. Ill never get it before tomorrow lol

STILL no Storm Primeval today. Cannot create Trinket have been trying to do this for three days.

When Storm Primeval spawned yesterday (Five times in one zone) NO Dimmed Storm parts on four, and on fifth event timed out at end of window.

Same issue. Had storm spawn once with no drop. Haven’t seen storm in the last three days. Bogus.

Same I’ve tried to do this even multiple times. I am now farming on the last night and it’s been 7 hours and no Air storm. I have leveled 4 character from 50-60……I’m going to miss the heirloom trinket due to a bug?

1 Like

these devs dont give a sh*t they don’t want people to complete the event. They knew the storm lord spawn rate was near zero. Yet they still went forward with this crap

Very disappointed as well. I have all the other elements, stuck on Air. When is the event ending exactly?

1 Like

The devs won’t do a damn thing about it. Storm lord does not spawn

The developers are beholden to their bosses, who last I heard were crunching the help. Because HARD CORE LOW PAY MANY HOURS is what the new executive mentality is for coding and developing talent (check how it’s not working out for Twitter).

Same problem on Thrall. I’m so disappointed I won’t be able to complete the quest and get my trinket!

1 Like

Nothing on Zul’jin. Saw it once, yesterday, and was unable to get to it. Pretty lame Blizz.

I’ve been checking every three hours all weekend. While I’ve gotten 10 of the other three, NO Unbridled Storm Lord. Is a blue post going to clear this up for us or what?

2 Likes

Nothing on Mood Guard either (Meant Moon Guard)

I’m pretty sure that’s a typo but it sums up things pretty well.

Mood.

I’ve been checking every three hours all weekend. While I’ve gotten 10 of the other three, NO Unbridled Storm Lord. Is a blue post going to clear this up for us or what?

Haha yes it was, I meant Moon

Probably not, they are short staffed apparently and basically turn a blind eye to things that aren’t crucial for player retention lol

1 Like

Im going to add to this one as well. No spawn. Really would like for a blue post on this one. Will event continue til launch or is this going to end at midnight? With only 3 zones they really should have rotated the invasions and there should NEVER be 2 of the same up.

1 Like

They have a LOT of excited furries to respond to.

4 Likes