How do you know gone?

I don’t could probably be on another alt but haven’t seen in a bit XD

Must be some kind of twink!

1 Like

Shame that ‘twink’ hunter couldn’t hang…lol

2 Likes

Good thing I carried him :laughing:

1 Like

Cute thing that…guess you never heard of camouflage or Sniper shot. Killing a priest is cake, try not to piss one off be dead before you even knew some of them were even there.

Droods r op

1 Like

Sorry but i have yet to run into a single marks hunter that wasnt forced to run away from me or die.

1 Like

When I face Spriests on my MM hunter they are usually the ones doing the running. I find that MM has more damage than shadow priests have survivability/up front damage. Not saying shadow priests are a free HK but, I cant say I feel pressured when one is around; more annoyed than anything. That being said, I have been melted by shadow priests during their burst phase while my defensives were on cool down.

I like you :blush:

OP, number of twinks is not a problem either. Gear disparity is a root cause of a twinking problem.

Based on my:

Solution to a gear disparity problem:

This way twinks will have a choice:

1. Turn xp-off and have their ridiculous gear advantage squished to a heirloom iL inside PvP Instance while xp is off.
    They’re welcome to stay in such bracket with a common player pool indefinitely, but at a price of their gear having its iL standardised, something that an average player can easily obtain.
    This is a permanent but dull pain for us, non-twinks. Its bearable.
  2. Turn xp-on and own face for a limited time.
    They will level out into next PvP bracket eventually.
    This is a sharp but temporary pain for us, non-twinks. Its bearable.
  3. The current situation is: twinks gear does not scale down, and they are not levelling out into next PvP bracket.
    This is a sharp and permanent pain for us, non-twinks. Its unbearable.
    Please upvote my suggestion to the top if you think my suggestion has a potential to address the current twink problem.
6 Likes

Self Imposed Gear Disparity” is a problem.
We have confirmed active levelers (BOAs, Dungeon, Quest, Crafted, Vendor, PVP etc. are doing fine within instanced PVP.
As documented within the numerous 100+? screenshots provided.

The cause of the problem is players refusing to utilize the options provided, an item level minimum would remedy any self imposed disparities.
Until Blizzard implements an item level requirement, players will have to remain active in order to retain viability within instanced PVP.

8.1.5 is coming soon, Dungeon and Quest items are receiving a healthy item level boost.
Stay active! :smile:

2 Likes

Item level minimum buffs are all nice and good changes, but its the item level maximum I’m after. I do recall Instanced PvP system in WoD had all the players even with iL10 gear get their gear scaled up to an average maximum level for the bracket they PvP. Having said that, there were some gear pieces that went above that threshold. Wearers of said some gear pieces have decimated those who did not have said gear pieces. Still that was the closest to bridging the gap between twinks and non-twinks, except it should have been the other way around. How, see above.

6 Likes

Take a look on the PTR changes, and how they pertain to 109 scaled Items obtained from various sources.
I know you haven’t bothered to check, and 8.1.5 will be here very shortly.
Some interesting changes throughout all of our characters item levels etc.

1 Like

Alright I just hope the fixes are not limited to 109 though. There are few high-end gear pieces across absolutely all brackets that give such a huge advantage to those who wear it that it will take more than nerfbatting a few of them to convince me. In fact none of them should be nerfbatted because it will affect their open world effectiveness, which should remain an anything goes jungle, and I too enjoy videos of level 1 twinks winning duels vs level 30 randoms, but 95% of anti-twink qq comes from Instanced PvP by lemmings who were dragged face down and now they want to prevent twinks out from enjoying the game with everyone else. So I’ll give those PTR changes a look if you give me a link, as I couldn’t find them on wowhead, there are just class changes and what not, but nothing about the actual gear scaling part that I’m after.

6 Likes

After your reference to “IRL” and “40 year old swamplords” in the “Article” on other necro thread, our correspondence has come to an end. :ok_hand:

Aw you don’t have to be so sensitive, I got too passionate about making a point that I don’t tolerate seclusion that OP in that thread proposed. I live to see the line between twinks and non-twinks blurred and eventually eliminated completely, while OP seeks to redraw it bright and clear. But I’d totally could live with our correspondence ending if a satisfactory solution catering to my requirements was implemented. But something tells me the titans will give in to majority as both twink leaders and non-twink qqers want the same thing, and here I am stuck with my so far non-challenged suggestion between rock and a hard place. Lucky me

6 Likes

A little bird has told us differently.

Enjoy BFA. :wink:

1 Like