Bring Twink Queues Back

Yes, absolutely.
That’s why this suggestion would solve 80% of all the gear based qq

The other 20% of gear based qq would be solved by this

Google Pareto principle :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Time for you and rogue to have the back and forth with yourself, it is late.
gn.

I’m trying to think how I can put this without sounding like a complete prat or a stuck up jerk however I can’t seem to do it, so I won’t try. I’m going to be honest, you won’t like this honesty, but it is what it is. You’re making comments about twink battlegrounds on a level 120 character who obviously does a lot more raiding then he does battlegrounds. I mean, yes there are other 120’s here but they have a lot more experience in battlegrounds and their comments are relevant. Your achievement feed speaks for itself, 10k honorable kills, very few battlegrounds done at anything lower then 120. You yourself have even said in other threads that the majority of your PvP was done at max level where you merc’d (and then carried your team?)

This gives me the feeling you have very little time spent around twinks or even doing anything involving twinks that wasn’t this thread or this forum. Your little cute comment about “I don’t play with other twinks?” I’m not a twink you nitwit. I’m not a level lock. This character isn’t even in BiS so I have no idea what you’re talking about other then trolling. I have two twinks, both of them are support healers and neither of them are DPS so again, you’re trolling. To be completely straight, watching Greyhide post the exact same thing day in and day out gets old. And watching you froth at the mouth about something you have absolutely no clue about is amusing. I deeply doubt that at any time you ‘carried’ another team with your extreme lack of PvP experience. But I digress.

You’ve done nothing but troll. You and Greyhide are posting the same rhetoric day in, and day out, and frankly I feel like you two are part of the problem. Zero clue what you’re talking about, but absolutely wanting the world to know your opinion. Just go away.

Kangmurloc Whatever the case they’re not contradicting each other unlike some lightforged OPs here.
Glad we finally fully agree on something.
Its time to upvote

into High Heavens so it gets heard. Help me out with that when you have chance please. Cheers.

6 Likes

Twinks are fine.

then what are those likes on these:

And finally even a supposedly twink community “voice” echoing those scrubs whinings, re-assuring those scrubs its not their fault for being trash, but its all naughty talking snakes of a twinks to blame who spoil their innocent scrub existence of toothpicking each other in the Instanced PvP until they hit max level and then suddenly get facerolled by heroic geared premades, but there are no twinks to scapegoat their scrubbery onto anymore, because its max level son, and “get good!” is a majority statement, not the early warnings from twinks they choose to hush by begging to throw twinks out into separate bracket instead of embracing the challenge to toughen up for max level Instanced PvP carnage!

^This is the very opposite of the game purpose basically. Absolute stench of a post. That thing does not represent all twinks. Its a knee jerk reaction and if implemented, will cater to the worst player types among non-twinks and twinks: scrubs and graveyard farmers, while ethical twinks and decent non-twinks will never see each other in fair combat. Purely atrocious suggestion, especially given its coming from the one who seems to be experienced enough to see a root cause of a problem which is gear iL disparity in the Instanced PvP which has been around for many years if not since Vanilla, but choses not to acknowledge it! That and its coming from an active twink. Its like tasking a goat to guard a cabbage! It just won’t work. The real solution would come from either underperforming or a former twink to bridge that cused rift.

And so far the best solution made across these numerous threads In order for twinks (excluding graveyard farming psychos) and non-twinks (excluding ungeared scrubs) to meet in the middle is this:

and this:

Or, instead of continuing to try to lower the bar, we could raise it. Make a minimum level of gear to enter. Trust me, people who can’t be bothered to improve their gear at all, aren’t going to “win by skill” anyway.

What’s next, penalize raiders for having raid gear better than yours or arena geared players in max level bgs? No, up your game instead of trying to downgrade others who earned what they have. You can earn the same stuff.

5 Likes

That’s the super simplistic way to pretend you “fixed” something while fixing nothing. You just want easy afk to free xp.

They need to balance premades in bgs on both sides. That would be fair. More people would do premades, and more pugs would queue because they would know the other side wasn’t going to one shot them and farm the gy while delaying completing objectives so they can ruin their opponents’ experience by being the colossal antisocial turds they are. And queue up again and get the same victims to victimize.

I saw a 720 honor level pally in a bg the other day. How can you get it that high?

Hm? Actually, it’s very easy to afk for XP when there’s a twink group to carry a team to victory vs non twinks. It’s all RNG, does absolutely nothing vs afking either which way. But I would prefer the content to be fun and therefore worth actually playing and not afking. If people have an actual chance to kill the enemy team they are more likely to participate, if anything twinks cause more people to afk than anything else. Either by “Oh the entire enemy team is twinks, no chance.” Or “Oh, I’m the only twink on my team; no chance.” I see people pre-game getting upset at people for NOT twinking.

It’s funny because most of the people that twink are actually pretty awful and that’s why they twink, to outgear people to death.

I entered plenty of dungeons in said gear and didn’t get booted, weird isn’t it? It’s actually as if you don’t truly get punished for not turning off your xp and getting more gear than is possible for your character without turning it off in any other content except PvP.

2 Likes

Yeah, I thought that comment was a little silly. I’ve never heard of someone at low level getting booted from a group for gear. These red herring fallacies are becoming more common lately.

1 Like

If you spend a few days on reddit you’ll see threads pop up often talking about lower level players with a lack of gear/experience dpsing getting kicked. I mean very often. I personally see it a lot myself.

Using debate terminology doesn’t make you look any more intelligent.

https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comments/82lq0x/why_is_abusing_the_vote_kick_function_not_a/

Edited because apparently EU forums dont link properly.

3 Likes

Did you seriously just use reddit as your source? Wow

1 Like

Oh I’m sorry. I should have paid a group of statisticians to do a case study on the likelyhood of votekicking based on ilvl just so some guy who likes to pretend every internet discussion is his high school debate class will stop trying to act smart.

Seriously…

3 Likes

That’s what I was thinking. I thought I’d never see the day when someone would use Reddit as a source lol

Also, sorry my posts offend you so much. Wasn’t my intent.

I know you weren’t intending to offend. Your intent is as clear as day.
You make your point then attempt to call anyone who disgrees wrong by calling debate fallacies. It might work in a debate but since this is just a discussion, you just make your position look worse. Nobody has any legitimate sources except for the developers themselves.

Imagine if I saw this above.

Then started demanding a source for this fact. Thats how rediciulous calling “red herring” in your situation is.

1 Like

I don’t call anyone who disagrees a “fallacy” but the frequent times someone replies to someone with a point and attacks the person, calls them names or anything but answering the question, who wouldn’t point that out? That’s common sense.

Started demanding? I don’t understand what that means. And what Hushpup said there wasn’t a fact, it was an opinion. Those are not the same things, I’m afraid.

What does “rediculous” mean?

The source would be twink accounts achievements in the cases of it being their main account, which in almost all cases it is given the account history and dates.

The other source would be personal experience of playing against said twinks, and every time I’ve faced one in equal gear they tend to lose; especially at 120.

Do new players get kicked from dungeons? Sure, do long time players get kicked from dungeons? Sure.

Do people get kicked from dungeons and LFR purely for playing on an RP server? Yep! Sure do. I’ve personally never gotten kicked from any dungeon, or LFR however, for not having ‘enough gear’.

This includes during the time that people in this very thread were complaining about my ‘missing slots’ and how much I’m hindering my team purely by joining a BG in this gear but I never hear that in a dungeon.

The other fact is, the only way to obtain the same equivalent of gear as an xp-off twink is to turn your xp off as well. Which since BGs give experience I feel is very unfair vs levelers.