Trebalim Understanding

same issue here

I missed this post, thanks for posting an answer!

same issue.

Futuramafixit.gif

happening to me too losing literally hours off my research

Same issue. Even pushed to get the third patterns within patterns of the week so I could have enough cyphers and this.

Having the same here issue too.

Same issue, no other toons have touched this console. They probably did this on purpose to keep people from getting too far ahead.

Having the same issue too, and only got to Zerith Mortis with my main.
Spend my time hunting for cyphers, only to the paid open beta have this, and will have to wait this unnecessary amount of 3 days of research after they finally fix this!

They updated on twitter that a hotfix was applied to fix it but I’m still having the same problem

1 Like

Same issue, logged, turned off addons, nothing.

Still an issue for me.

I am also having this issue.

Same issue as well, checked all toons.

you can manually check for updates on bnet client but it’s telling me my game is up-to-date.

not sure why twitter dev said the update was applied ~40 minutes ago. maybe they meant another region because it’s been over an hour and still no hotfix.

1 Like

Same issue here. Just pushing the topic. No other research is currently happening, and I can’t begin the research for the last column. Same as everyone else, it says in red under the trebalim cypher description: “This cypher talent is already being researched by another character on your account,” which isn’t possible, as my main is the only one to have entered the Zereth mortis zone.

Update: Blizzard rolled out a hotfix for this issue over 40mins ago, and said the error message should no longer pop up anymore. Unfortunately the issue is still not fixed for me. I turned off all addons, restarted the client and game, and I’m still getting the error message. I closed everything and ran scan and repair on their client, the issue is still not fixed (I still get the error message and cannot research the Trebalim cypher).

1 Like

Also having this problem.

Despite what this tweet says:

The problem is still not fixed. I just checked it now.

There is also a secondary problem. Sopranian Understanding which I AM now researching on the main does not show as being currently researched when I’m on an alt even though it is being researched. This means you can research it by accident on more than one of your characters

2 Likes

I’m also still having this issue. despite the fix, area 52

Wow blizzard still hasn’t hotfixed this? Insane! Lol!!!