Trebalim Understanding

I cannot research Trebalim Understanding. I have the following message in red:
“This cypher talent is already being researched by another character on your account.”
I have not entered Zereth Mortis on any character except my main, so this makes no sense.

27 Likes

I am having the same issue, and I have heard of people having this issue on multiple characters on the same account as well, CS was unable to assist too.

3 Likes

got the same issue here wasting time not being able to upgrade it

4 Likes

having the same issue, it feels weird that even if this wasn’t a bug happening right now, why make the system to time gate you based on other characters time gating, just seems dumb.

1 Like

Having the same problem on my main; literally impossible for any other character on my account to be researching the talent because I just finished researching the pre-requisite talent.

2 Likes

same here cant continue. so dumb i stayed up late to start it up before bed…

3 Likes

I’m having the same issue (only one level 60 on my account, so impossible to have another character researching it).

I suspect there is a hidden limitation on Cypher Research such that you can only be progressing on 2 “Understanding” talents at a time. So I’m guessing everyone that can’t progress on Trebalim Understanding are also currently researching Altonian Understanding and Sopranian Understanding or something like that.

I guess we’ll see in 2 days when Altonian is done if this isn’t addressed by then.

1 Like

im pretty certain before i even researched Sopranian Understanding, it was having the issue.

Jumping in here to say I’m experiencing the same issue. Went ahead and did the side quests that unlocked for the Synthesis and for Poco to take over the empty Automa to see if that was preventing me from moving on in the tree.

Came back and discovered it still incorrectly thinks I have another character researching Trebalim.

I guess that’s what I get for staying up til 6am just to shave a few hours off this weirdly long research timer.

1 Like

It is also bugged for me, cannot research Trebalim because “this cypher talent is already being researched on another character on your account” despite not having another toon even in Zereth Mortis.

1 Like

Also encountering this issue, have never stepped into Zereth Mortis on a alternate character.

Also having this issue.

1 Like

Confirmed, also having this issue. No other characters in ZM yet.

same issue

I had the issue before I even started Sopranian so it has to be something else

same issue here

Can someone tweet this to @warcraftdevs so it gets fixed faster

I completed Dealic Understanding and went to begin research on Trebalim Understanding i saw that it gave the message “This cypher talent is already being researched by another character on your account” which it is NOT as I JUST finished Daelic.

In addition Sopranian Understanding which I AM now researching on the main does not show as being currently researched when I’m on an alt even though it is being researched.

2 Likes

I’m just here to bump this. Same issue. Just playing on toon right now. No one else in ZM yet.

1 Like

Same issue here.