Trebalim Understanding

Same exact. think it is the column 2 research.

There is also a secondary problem. Sopranian Understanding which I AM now researching on the main does not show as being currently researched when I’m on an alt even though it is being researched. This means you can research it by accident on more than one of your characters

2 Likes

I feel bad for the people that woke up/set an alarm for this. I know it’s just a game but with the long research time attached, I can’t blame players for wanting to start it as soon as possible.

4 Likes

Yeah still not fixed.

Just Chiming in to say it is not fixed for me.

They might have to reset the achievements for everyone. Hotfix apparently fixed it for people who hadn’t triggered the issue but hasn’t fixed it for anyone who had.

Happens to me too. How can a zone have so few content yet have so many bugs?

You’d still need to research it anyway. The only thing is it would have a time to it, instead of being instant.

Reporting in, still an issue after updating and relaunching everything. I know they said it was "fixed’ but still not on my end along with others.

Same issue here.

After fully completing the previous 3 main talents Trebalim Understanding say’s “This Cypher talent is already being researched by another character on your account.”

Still not fixed, Rexxar.

Bump same issue on stormrage. Fixed now

I am one of these people lol. I got up at 5:30 AM to stay on top of it only to find out it wasn’t working. Almost 12 hours later and it is still broken.

It was bugged for me but I went outside to interact with the curious creature and when I turned it in and went back to the console, I was able to start the learning. Not sure if they hotfixed it while I was reading the forums, but it was at 4:10 cst when I did it. Hope this helps.

Can confirm that it was just fixed

1 Like

Fixed for me too

Fixed a few minutes ago on Proudmoore(US).

Only problem left is that Sopranian understanding when its’ research is started does NOT flag that one as being researched so people can accidentaly research it with the 5 day CD more than once.

Fixed for me on Mal’Ganis little late to the party but still reporting in.

Just checked, fixed now, rexxar.

Fixed, but now a new problem. When given the confirmation to expend resources and hitting Okay, there’s a confirmation sound effect but no resource expenditure, and the research doesn’t start.