Trebalim Understanding

Same here. Blizz, any updates please?

Same issue :slight_smile:

Same issue here too. Maybe we get a Hotfix sooner.

My guess is this is their excuse to keep it time-gated to fit their agenda. Either that, or it is SEVERELY bugged - in which case, we are paying to beta test these systems, yet again. I’ve already completed Dealic and have started the research on the Sopranian Understanding under Dealic, yet on my alt, I don’t get the message that the node is being researched by another character. It still shows the 5 days 18 hour research time.

Same here and I haven’t even logged into any of my alts in this patch yet, so it is impossible for any of them to have started research on anything.

Misleading error message at best.

Same issue for myself as well.

Same issue this morning. Glad I’m not the only one. This does suck though that it’s wasting time to get the research done… Good luck to everyone on this matter

Same issue. I did unlock the area with a 2nd toon but I double checked and he is not researching anything.

Same issue here. I have two toons in ZM and their console says this on both. They have both researched through Dealic but can progress no further.

Same Issue for 2 of my characters. Neither of can do Trebalim Understanding

Yep… there’s no way I’m researching it on another character on my account; I don’t even have another character at 60.

I am also running into this.

Also having this issue. No other character is doing research.

GM has replied to ticket regarding this bug - confirmed that it is a bug.

After looking into it, it would seems we have received multiple reports of this issue and I can confirm it is not working as intended right now.

Our development team is aware of the issue and are working on it to fix it as fast as possible.

Just wait for fix now.

4 Likes

Awesome - Thanks for the update!

I have the exact same issue. It is my only character in Zereth Mortis, yet it says this is being researched on another character.

I am getting the same issue. This is my only character that has been to Zereth Mortis.

I woke up ready to advance and sure enough. I got this bug too.

I hope its fixed soon and we get some time off of our research for it.

Same issue. Glad to see they have confirmed this is not working as intended, but I’m still frustrated at this due to the long time gating of these researches to begin with. I hope they cut the required time of this research to compensate for the time lost towards finishing these research tiers.

2 Likes

I just ran into this issue myself. The same as everyone else describes. Cannot research Trebalim and I have no other characters anywhere close to Zereth Mortis. Nothing I have tried has resolved the issue. :confused: