Transfer Aborted: instance not found

Looks like ye olde bug is at it again. Reports are popping up over in General, and I’m stuck trying to exit the Emerald Dream myself.

1 Like

Forever stuck on a loading screen on Emerald Dream right now. Another guildie as well.

1 Like

It’s starting on Stormrage as well. The it tells you World Server Down

2 Likes

I finally got out after repeated attempts, though now I’m stuck trying to get into Darkheart Thicket :stuck_out_tongue:

A52 same. Stuck in Chromie time, cant even kill mobs lol

One more here from Azralon. Stuck on loading screen

1 Like

Thanks. We’re aware of the issue and it’s being looked into.

15 Likes

Thank you, good sir!

1 Like

Oh boy. I thought it was just my net connection. First we have an earthquake, then this lol. What a day.

1 Like

Thrall is back to launch day performance.

1 Like

I’ve been trying to log my character Rosetyler in on Greymane – I can get to the character select screen, but when I try to enter the game it takes a very long time on the loading screen then pops back to character select with the error “World Server Down”. Server status shows Greymane is up, and low population.

5 Likes

Same issue

same issue here!

same issue with Dalaran Server too

1 Like

This is occurring for me on the Lightninghoof server too

Same, world server is down. Goldrinn, so I guess it’s everywhere.
When I see this “world server is down”, it kinda reminds me of The Matrix. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I am having the same problem in Norgannon

World servers down

Same issue on Stormrage

1 Like

It doesn’t seem to occur on all my characters; I’m able to get into one char but then can’t port anywhere. When I try to port to SW, I get a loading screen and eventually booted back to where I was porting from.