World server down again

Still playing fine on Dragon Island but Stormwind, Garrison hearth, and Wormhole Generator Pandaria all do not work. It seems just about everything outside DF expansion are down.

Maybe if they purchase one from FF14?

1 Like

Okay, I made a lot of gold but not 8 freaking million. What the hell have you been peddling?

1 Like

You don’t simply hearth into Old Dalaran

3 Likes

was in the middle of fighting mobs, game just freezes, cant attack, but being attacked over and over, but cant die. Eventually alt+f4 and now “World Server Down.”

Other friends are still in the game just fine. What are we supposed to do to fix this?

5 Likes

Was fine last night but stuck at 90% loading atm in plains on zuljin. Sadge

I’m stuck at the DF loading screen…

This is just ridiculous blizzard. You are not newbies, this is not a new game. You should not be having these issues on an expansion launch. You are just being cheap, buy better servers, more servers, flexible servers, things you can dial back after a launch but ramp up again if needed. You make hundreds of millions if not billions a year, there is zero reason for this.

I blame gnomes

If only they would upgrade the hardware from windows 98.

To be fair… They’ve only had the better part of 20 years to figure this out…

4 Likes

Everything seems to be working for me

… another day of not being able to play

4 Likes

But yet we pay…sigh

3 Likes

Down for me too.

Dalaran just went down

My server the horde zep spawned immediately and the boat on alliance never showed up for 20min then just instantly appeared at the dock so we got pretty lucky compared to others

Can we have our money back until you figure out how to scale this thing?

1 Like

Still can’t get in. Stuck at 90% blue bar.