Transfer Aborted: instance not found

Same issue as last night….stuck on loading screen, Blackhand.

Also same issue in Illidan as well.

Two characters in Shadowlands unable to log in, “World server down” error. But I could log in a character in Pandaria.

Same on Dalaran server

Was hoping since I waited till tonight to play knowing last night was going to be a dumpster fire maybe tonight was better was I wrong tried to log my main on A52 and same as everyone else server down guess it is back to my Xbox 1 X.

Having same issue as well on Dalaran.

If blizzard was smart they would have done an extended maintenance today to make sure there crap was fixed but as we can all see they are not smart at all.

It was working fine all day until prime time. Complaining isn’t going to help. Just have a bit of patience.

1 Like

This is the 6th time I haven’t been able to access the game since restarting my subscription a month ago. Common blizz, do better.

1 Like

And then people would complain about the extended maintence on how its effecting there play time and then say well they should offer compensation if there gona mess with us this badly.

Just turn on the login queues when the west coast US comes online, that should fix it.

I apreciate you letting us know, though I had to hunt for this very tiny notice. It’s a recurring issue since yesterday. The thing that’s frustrating is the fact that it feels like you only have limited amount of spots for people to play the game, because I see folks playing.
Yet I can not.

1 Like

Same here - Kirin Tor. “World Server is Down.”

Same - Flintfinder on Illidan other chars fine but I want to play my main :’(

was happening on turalyon as well and then the server went down.

Happening right now trying to leave Neltharus. Area 52

Happening on Dalaran right now

This is the second night in a row I’ve had to watch all my friends play, yet I can’t get into the game. Clearly they weren’t prepared for ethe number of people that bought the game to play the game. Every time.

Think y’all can look into it a little faster than Soon™ speed?

It’s not a server thing, it’s a queing thing.