Trans Lives Matter!

What if Smeagol wants you to use them to address them?

You seem fairly new here so in case you don’t know, T and the T Alts are pretty well-known trolls who like to stir hate against the LGBTQ+ community. Please don’t belittle or think less of the community because of these forum interactions.

I would be okay if we could have a Straight flag tabard? Or how about a tabard for dog lovers or people who love tacos?

3 Likes

well today is saturday, aka fun day, lets go have some fun

1 Like

Yeah just ignore that person. He called me a bigot because in another thread I stated that I could count the amount of racist and mean people on my right hand.

1 Like

how many fingers do u have on ur right hand?

Ironic how it is okay to poke fun at one side but doing that to the side you agree with is bad.

3 Likes

i just like takes, opinions, ideas

is this a major concern and did you reach out to blizzard to work on it???

do they want a whole trans world or just trans people???

1 Like

If the whole world is trans, that’s fine with me. :person_shrugging:

I admit I’d be a bit shocked to suddenly find myself transgendered, but it wouldn’t bother me as much as it would mystify me.

1 Like

Dunno about an explicitly trans flag tabard but the tabard in general could use an update, and allowing players to mix and match things like color options which in itself would allow for multiple options that could be utilized as trans flags, among other things, would be a great idea.

Best way to add inclusive content is to make it a subset of bigger ideas that leave no one room to complain.

Ngl it’s a fun thought experiment. I’d be wondering what my fashion options are now

2 Likes

{emo mode}
All life is transient. Death is the final reward for a life well lived and the final punishment for a life squandered.
{/emo mode}

Very strange how you’re alt-hopping to necro a bunch of threads. Some of which are years old.

1 Like

I, too, am years old.

I am younger than you, because I am months old. :dracthyr_nod:

1 Like

Human lives do not matter. Our species should burn.

1 Like

[Lustrois-norgannon] this kid said she is a girl but has a unit in her pants. She said wants to join a trans game if there is one

Uh what ???

1 Like