Trans Lives Matter!

Hello,

I’m Innocence (she/they)! Are there any plans to add a Trans Flag tabard to World of Warcraft? Maybe in the upcoming expansion a trans-positive questline where once you complete it, you get a trans tabard? Cool idea or nah?

Thanks!

36 Likes

I’d think we trans players are fine, no thank you

299 Likes

Zero post forum alt. Definitely not trolling /s

100 Likes

I don’t think so, but I think that would be a great addition to the game. We could use more transmogs and tabards of all colors if possible.

For what? At least engage the thread if you’re going to bother.

9 Likes

I could go for some trans fat food.

23 Likes

40 Likes

grabs a bucket and twitches ears

Proceed!

4 Likes

Oh, don’t mind me. I’m just waiting for someone to come along and accuse Rosen of being anti-LGBT.

32 Likes

Twisting words is what gd does best after all.

2 Likes

he only got 26,000 posts, those are rookie numbers gotta be 100,000 post count

2 Likes

Transphobia bad. Gimme updoots.

17 Likes

Smells like bait to start up trouble

14 Likes

I mean it is, and yes it does look like that

At the same time, considering this is a response to the idea of adding more tabards with colours that a lot of people identify with and as…

Somehow doing it on a low-/no-post character kinda makes sense
Since it is a suggestion that is worth at least considering, if nothing else because pride-flags are pretty and having just the colours on tabards represent 'em, could be a cool idea, and a low effort way to add more customization
So it is a suggestion that’s actually worth asking - not just straight up stripes but the different colour combinations and with dragons, monsters, and other emblems

… is it really starting up trouble by providing a suggestion that is worth looking into, just because they didn’t post it on a character with a larger post count?

3 Likes

i know this is bait but realistically it doesn’t affect me one bit if it’s in the game or not

5 Likes

With the usual suspects, it is.

2 Likes
1 Like

most annoying shi ever

17 Likes

I’m trans and I’m not in support of this.

I don’t necessarily want to advertise in game that I’m trans, and honestly the setting is such that it’s not really an issue so why would such a thing as transphobia even exist?

Furthermore, as someone with an interest in LGBT+ vexillology, while I appreciate the sentiment behind the design of the trans flag, I don’t actually like it.

The stereotypical blue and pink indicating masculinity and feminity is mildly uncomfortable—As a trans dude I’d prefer to not have pink on my flag. I’m pretty sure there are some trans women not down with the pink.

I’d wait until a better trans flag comes along.

Now time to get out the bingo card and read the thread.

28 Likes

I think it’s a great idea, I really do. Probably not for the same reasons.

5 Likes

Another forum troll to mute, P.S…when you posted this it wasn’t sunday yet.

1 Like