Trans Lives Matter!

Cringing rn.

1 Like

Technically, you accused OP of that first, so I guess that makes you wild? Also yeah, being one actually doesn’t mean you can’t be one. For an example in another area, feel free to research about Milo Yan.

I bet you cringe every time you post on classic alts to avoid being connected with your retail and actual previous posting chars.

I do feel bad that you struggle so much with reading people’s posts, do you happen to have any reading issues I should try to be aware of so I can help you understand?

Ah yes, Milo, famous trans person, expert on trans issues

Still cringing. Is this your main outlet for social interaction? You take it very seriously.

You sure you’re not just having a bout of something?

Not as serious as people so scared of being named on retail or having an armory they post on classic characters. :3

More true for yourself, After all:
https://imgur.com/a/4wqi4yV

It’s usually best not to engage with Pawzer in any meaningful way, just an fyi.

:yawning_face:

4 Likes

So I see lol

Well, they are a Worgen.

3 Likes

Is there an american flag anywhere in the game? I’d like to have it for the 4th of july, memorial day, or the sad times when clinton and bush finally kick it, or pther days respect should be shown.

1 Like

Disappointing from you, Shreds.

Zoomers don’t deserve rights, they can be disregarded safely.

2 Likes

While I applaud your complete disregard for money, I find your view of humanity to be skewed. If you spend more time examining each generation, you will discover that none of us deserve to survive.

Any time I have to see a 14-year old’s opinion online is a violation of my freedoms as an American.

You could make one with the body’s of Maghar orcs for red, Draenei or nelves for blue and gnomes for the stars!

Gen Z are in their like mid-20s now gramps lol

2 Likes
1 Like

Thanks! Love it.

1 Like

Sure, and nobody using the word “zoomer” does so in reference to someone in their mid 20’s, the same way “boomer” isn’t always used for people who are literally baby boomers. “Zoomer” has largely evolved into “someone who is young”, presumably fresh out of high school or going into college.

1 Like