Trans Lives Matter!

I think Pawser wants the other way around to happen… :no_mouth:

So, the only reason I came into this thread is because, at first, I thought the title read “Trains lives matter” and I wanted to see what why Thomas had to do with WoW.

3 Likes

Thanks for the giggle, and also there’s a book in a series I love that shares your guild name so I thought I would share that.

2 Likes

ThomasFlight. All the dragons are replaced with flying Thomas the tank engines. :laughing:

3 Likes

Like the Elder Scrolls Mod!? Petition to recreate the dragonflight cinematics but with Thomas the Drake Engine.

3 Likes

I’ll take that bet. Does 2 billion dollars work?

Pawzer is like those kids in game that exclaim “Find me in SW/ORG and I’ll give you 1 million gold!”

Then, when someone finds them, they immediately log out, and pretend it never happened.

Don’t waste your time with that looney toon.

Offer a GAZILLION bucks. Another random amount of money you will never see…

7 Likes

I actually pointed the same out on another thread. I watched 5 people like a post one after another. They didn’t have all the profiles set to private, and I checked them, and even brought it up, and the person made the account private.
Blizz should really just lock posting history to the account and not treat every toon as a unique post/engagement history.

3 Likes

They claim to be against trolling, yet allowing that nonsense is allowing trolling in it’s primal form…

Yet they do nothing…

4 Likes

its the only way we can get to 1000

I disagree with OP

Okay, bigot.

4 Likes

Others in the tread should do the same.

1 Like

I thought you were a libertarian?

Anarcho-Syndicalist.

-10.00 (Anarchist/Extreme Libertarianism), -10.00 (Communism/Collectivism) on the political compass.

1 Like

I’m a nihilist.

1 Like

A perfectly reasonable thing to be in a world such as this.

That’s a mouthful of conflicting tastes, good luck implementing that.

3 Likes

Treat it like the “body type” argument in the game now. Just pick any tabard and tell yourself it’s trans. That’s what I was told we should do with body type 1 and 2, don’t worry about the wording, just know that it’s male and female.

1 Like

By making a statement like this you are either arrogantly proclaiming yourself a genius or admitting you are one of the idiots.

1 Like