Trans Lives Matter!

Any time I have to see a 14-year old’s opinion online is a violation of my freedoms as an American.

You could make one with the body’s of Maghar orcs for red, Draenei or nelves for blue and gnomes for the stars!

Gen Z are in their like mid-20s now gramps lol

2 Likes
1 Like

Thanks! Love it.

1 Like

Sure, and nobody using the word “zoomer” does so in reference to someone in their mid 20’s, the same way “boomer” isn’t always used for people who are literally baby boomers. “Zoomer” has largely evolved into “someone who is young”, presumably fresh out of high school or going into college.

1 Like

Almost every adult in my life is Gen Z. It’s weird to me when people my age disparage them. I usually interpret that as self-identification as a conservative.

I love how people have to bring their problems to a game… I play a game to escape reality not have it shoved down my throat. It’s a fantasy game stop bring these asinine topics to the game.

9 Likes

If I’m not a zoomer, and to young to be a boomer… what does that make me? (31)

Nah, will never happen. People place too much on their identities to not force change in every facet of media.

I think it’d depend more on how you respond to people. I am also 31 and I’ve been called a boomer for telling kids to stop making a ruckus in a small store.

1 Like

Curiously, there are humans and tons of other real life references in game that are supposedly ‘shoved down your throat’ and you have some uh… very interesting views and seem to think about things being shoved down your throat frequently.

It makes you stinky.

Maybe you’re a doomer?

Stinky was killed in ICC :cold_sweat:

1 Like

Me too. That’s what’s so great about games. We can use them to examine and even address our problems.

That’s a cool reason to play!

They built a Walmart in Silvermoon and they’re forcing you to work there for minimum wage?

How is reality being shoved down your throat?

Exactly. And in it, you can live out your fantasies. You can be whatever you want to be. Male, female, cis, nonbinary, trans, dark-skinned, light-skinned, Alliance, Horde, goblin, elf, etc. That’s one reason fantasy games are so popular. Nobody can stop you from being exactly who you want to be.

Ain’t it great?

1 Like

Yes, but i don’t need topics like LGBTQ constantly in a game of fantasy. Can we go back to 1990’s or early 2000’s and revive that RPG genre the current one sucks.

3 Likes

Wouldn’t this only be true if Silvermoon was a small town? lol.

1 Like

Oddly enough you didn’t complain about politics, chuck norris jokes, or any of the other real life references or issues spouted in the game in the 90’s or early 2000’s. A common trope from anti-LGBTQIA+ folk that don’t understand much at all.

No as it’s not as affecting as that topic. They had to remove the Gender symbols as they were “offensive”… they had to take all the old paintings down since vanilla… Ect.

3 Likes

Have you invented the flux capacitor yet?

No?

Then no.

i mean you have not either so not sure how that proves your point troll.