Trading post this month is awful. Why ruin the game?

Hah, WoW as a serious adventure game. Good one.

2 Likes

Yes. But why post to complain about something ruining a game you’ve already unsubbed from? Ridiculous drama queen is what OP is being.

4 Likes

I’ll save a nice amount of tendies this month!

The stuff is garbo this month.

1 Like

Champyan, Fish 40 Seagull while on a boat and while making bbq chicken

2 Likes

Come on now, it’s just a few bikinis, shorts and a surfboard.
Just relax and chill. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Like this was a bait thread right?

OPs wearing the magical girl outfit

2 Likes

he’s restarted, i just noticed wooodahell

1 Like

I enjoy your trolling, its pretty funny lots of bites. Eat well forum troll.

I can tell when people troll, they were very serious. No floaties in his pool.

1 Like

No bet. If I took you up on the bet, I’d have to pay up.

Trading post this month is awful. Why ruin the game?

Nothing they do with Trading Post will ruin the game. I don’t believe for a second that Trading Post is why people play WoW.

3 Likes

OP is known for it but I kinda find them to be one of the funnier ones

They’ll be more careful and post on an alt next time they leave town forever.

4 Likes

Um Theres a water gun in game already? Are you new at the game? okay here, burn your eyes with this one https://ibb.co/yqSMmBY

• Yes i logged in, did some quests and got it, gigachad emoji
3 Likes

Agreed about some/most of the TP items available. While some may enjoy them and I’m glad for them, I know I don’t.

It’s just not interesting to me nor is it Warcraft themed. At least I get to save more tender so there’s that.

1 Like

It’s especially serious when there’s a Doctor Doom parody hanging out on a floating island in space, getting keys from demon droppings, and acquiring vulture meat for an Emeril Legassi spoof.

Also, King Rastakhan was totally not a joke character when they practically made him an Emperor Kuzco expy and even did expies of Yzma and Kronk from Emperor’s New Groove as well.

Dude the trading post ain’t ruining the game, you don’t need to buy anything and if what others are wearing offends you, that’s your problem and no one elses.

So you are ok with the shark hat and all the Vday stuff but the summer stuff is too much?

4 Likes

From the OP who keep making bait posts about going play FF14… you going to give WoW flak for having it’s first swimsuit?

Are you going to come cry every day?

3 Likes

I think with recent expansions and especially after shadowlands nonsense anything goes at this point. I don’t think beachwear is really that crazy or out of the box either