Trading post this month is awful. Why ruin the game?

The beach themed stuff is totally out of place with the game. It has nothing to do with the theme look or feel of the game. Slowly but surely, they’re injecting all this Gen Z looking fortnite stuff into a game that is supposed to be a serious adventure game. Now it looks like a meme. It’s disappointing. I get the valentines day outfit and murloc outfit I guess but a water gun? Bruh noooo way

74 Likes

World of Warcraft has two equality important halves. The world and the Warcraft.

The world is full of beaches.

Therefore, the beach themed stuff fits the game like a glove.

Half of Vanilla WoW was poop jokes lol

96 Likes

“Ruining the theme look of the game”

My sister in the Light half the plate armour from vanilla is somehow more of a bathing suit than the bathing suits.

58 Likes

Says the belf paladin in a pimp hat.

73 Likes

I don’t mind the stuff, but it’d be cool to have serious type transmogs or whatever you want to call them in there too. Having more cool looking UNIQUE mogs from trading post would be awesome. Personally I haven’t spent tenders in like 2 months or something cause everything has been too whimsical for my taste

10 Likes

I thought you were leaving and blaming devs for it.

I think devs are doing a good job for more fun mog options.

28 Likes

“Erm, ackshually there are baches in the game so it’s totally practical that mid-20th Century consumer items made for a pasttime that wasn’t popularized until the 19th Century exists!”

Lol, no.

1 Like

My entire home was a sandbox.

Now, yours can be too.

11 Likes

Copy of at least 2 other posts already floating around, negligible thing ruins the game, Gen Z and Fortnite, serious adventure game. Your post is a meme.

7 Likes

i think at this point ur just trolling?

6 Likes

This mog set looks like it would be a reward for valentine’s day event. It’s fantasy themed. How’s a literal 21s century water gun fit into the game? And some Florida beach attire? Truly absurd

5 Likes

Not spending coins again this month

8 Likes

mages teleporting across the universe, into different timelines, etc and you’re mad about a … watergun? huh?

14 Likes

World of Warcraft has oil rigs, rollercoasters, cars, space travel, cyborgs, gas masks, and lightsabers.

Is it really the beach themed cosmetics that suddenly ruins a Historically Authentic™ medieval fantasy for you?

36 Likes

these are their stories.

dun dun

15 Likes

I bet if the beach themed cosmetics didn’t have rainbows on them, this thread wouldn’t exist.

17 Likes

Goblins and Gnomes have a lot of modern and even futuristic tech.

Check out Gnomeregan, Mechagon, Kezan and the Motherload.

8 Likes

You posted this on a character wearing the Magical Girl transmog, with a name referencing an anime. Not sure whether to congratulate you or not.

24 Likes

couldve sworn you unsubbed.

can you just stay gone? thanks~

19 Likes

Oh honey, that ship sailed with all races/all classes.

2 Likes