Torghast Highest Layer Now Unlocked for Alts

With a hotfix that is now live, we’ve implemented a highest-layer-sharing system for players who wish to plunder Torghast on multiple characters.

Now, when you’ve completed a Torghast layer on any character on your account, your other characters will have access to it (as long as they meet the usual requirements for Torghast).

Players who have been running Torghast regularly should now find their highest layer available on their alts. This unlock sharing can’t look back very far though, so if you haven’t run Torghast in a while, you’ll need to complete a run on your main, and you’ll then see the higher layers available on your alts.

Please note: Twisting Corridors remains separately shared to alts, and completing Twisting Corridors only will not grant access to normal layers for other characters on the account.

77 Likes

:clap: :clap: :clap:

A welcome change.

13 Likes

A good idea.

2 Likes

Nice! Thank you.

2 Likes

@Kaivax - make your communication more frequent so some of these whiners can relax for a moment please.

Thank you.

1 Like

Sounds great. Can we get Threads of Fate for Torghast? I would love to level up through that gamemode.

15 Likes

Implying im going to run boreghast on an alt or that i even have an alt lmao

3 Likes

My alts will die in a fire.

Gloriously!!

14 Likes

Finally! One of my biggest issues with Torghast, thank you.

1 Like

Very very nice change thank you Blizz!

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Great change

Glad i went for dinner before doing torghast climbs on alts

2 Likes

Holy crap. Thank you!

Wow. That is a nice change.

I was not expecting this at all.

Thank you!

What a welcome change. Thanks!!

Oh bless the light.

Finally, this was one of the biggest issues I had with alts, thank you for addressing it.

Now make some sort of catch up system for more honor please :’)

Great open up the rest of the systems for alts and I’ll consider resubbing when mine runs out. Alt friendly systems encourage more play not the opposite.

7 Likes

so wait. the devs… listened?

I’m waiting for the lightning strike… :wink:

(I kid. this is an excellent QoL change for us. thank you)

6 Likes