Torghast is a chore nothing more

Got my BIS memory, vessel and missives. Still can’t force myself to endure that cesspool of :poop:

Didn’t they fix this? Or did I misread the announcement?

Wow… An ENSLAVEMENT!

So dramatic, man. Come on.

3 Likes

Yes, but it has to be recent. Don’t know how many weeks that entails though.

Since the Campaign armor can be upgraded to197, 190 leggo’s are worthless.

1 Like

Ahh fair Zala. I must have missed that.
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/torghast-highest-layer-now-unlocked-for-alts/850579

Based on this, you would only say need to do two level 8 on you main and then have it available to your alts. I.E they might not be unlocked retroactively but to do so it’s two runs at best.

I like it, but Twisting Corridors is too big of an investment in time for me. Roughly 2 hours…Cutting it down to an hour would still be a tad too long but a lot more acceptable IMO.

Hi. I am on my first run of the Twisting Corridors.
right now.
Afk’ed to ask: How long are these things?
Can they be broken up into smaller pieces?

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/torghast-is-a-chore-nothing-more/855168/17

Yea but now I HAVE TO log over on main and run 2 layer 8’s then log back on alt to do 2 more. So ok i can do it in 4 runs instead of 6…

Still a enslavement in every sense of the meaning

About 2 hours.

No but you can take breaks when on floors with the vendor, whether you have to walk your dog, take a shower, or go to the store lol.

I just face rolled everything on my geared boomkin.

but on my 185ilvl mage its a challange…

It wouldnt even be a issue if this place wasnt forced on players it would even be fun but it is forced on you to get a required legendary to do anything relevant in pvp or pve…

If you get logged off during a run for being AFK too long or D/Ced or whatever, does it reset completely or you’ll continue where you left off?

Same here.
For me Torghast is a place to destroy everything: with the Anima powers available, you feel like a God! It remind me of old console games(nintendo/genesis) i played for years when i was a kid…

1 Like

Unless you’re a class with bad powers. I feel like a god on my paladin, but my mage… Mage powers are bad. Blink through mawrats to kill them! Epic!

I like it alright, it does eat up quite a bit of time which gets on your nerves after awhile.

I think the best part of TorGhast is the fact that there’s an end to it. I’m currently completely done with TC and once I get 2K more soul ask I’ll be capped and then I don’t need to do anything related to it except for the random daily quest.

I’d be really interested to know how many players are doing Torg runs when they don’t need soul ash/aren’t working on TC for the mount. If people are only going in there for the rewards then I’d say it’s a busted system (people still do random bgs/m+/raids for “fun” even if they don’t need the rewards).

It was fun at first, but it never changes. It’s getting dull.

I don’t know i like it

disagree, I don’t know anyone that did Mage Tower for fun, some people might have done but it’s not common at all, same goes for raiding, I don’t know a lot people that does raid for fun. I know people that have fun doing raid with their friends and go there to help them out but I don’t know anyone who keeps doing raid for fun way after everyone is fully equipped and have the mount or whatever