Torghast Highest Layer Now Unlocked for Alts

That great news. Are you guys are look into ways to improve the loot system?

Ok. Thank you for some communication. This sounds great if I come back and level some alts in the future.

Now I wait patiently to see if more things are going to be addressed, or if this will be the last communication until Blizzconline.

Now this is a good change.

Thank you for this welcome change.

It would also be nice to have a threads of fate for covenant story catchup, as doing the same covenant story multiple times gets old quick.

Yeeeesssssss!!! :raised_hands:

5 Likes

Good, now make it so you can get max renown on alts (or switching covenants) without having to wait for weekly resets for renown quests, or RNG… and then you’ll really have something!

1 Like

This is a very nice change.

Would be nice to see a better catch up for covenants on alts, or more option choices.

I cannot quest with my gf because she’s Night Fae and I’m Kyrian. :frowning:

1 Like

I’m guessing you guys are having less the stellar participation.
Anyway, glad for anyone who wanted this change.

Better than what we were given.

Since TC doesn’t benefit from this (rightly so) could you maybe toss in a few more cosmetic rewards instead? 4 items over 144 floors – disappointing.

1 Like

Yeah, do folk’s mains even do Torghast anymore? I guess if you need a bunch of legendaries.

How about giving us a reason to do it on our mains? A new level 1 adventurer isn’t much incentive when my other followers are level 30+ and how bad the command table system is currently.

Make it drop stygia for farming sockets. Or anima, transmogs, or something. As it stands, I will only be doing torghast now when I have a calling for it.

1 Like

I wish I had a main :frowning:
But yes, they seriously, seriously lack in the rewards department.
Like if you aren’t going to at least add variety in Torghast that doesn’t feel like the same car just different paint job, then at least add rewards that really make people feel… good… I guess for lack of a better word.

1 Like

LESGO! Time to farm on my alts. I knew passing on all that ash would pay off.

Now I might finally try out torghast on my other toons!

After I unlocked up to layer 8 on my alt Priest huh Blizzard? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Well better than never! Will be super helpful for my RShaman I’m leveling right now to not need to waste hours in layers 1-7.

Cool, glad I wasted a day unlocking all of the levels already on an alt.

Such a fun game…this should have been an obvious thing to implement day 1.

So now I can do layer 1 on all my alts? Sweet

This is a very good change.
What other changes will you be doing to make this expansion alt friendly?

…of course it comes almost immediately after I’ve taken my fourth character through each layer…

Please note: Twisting Corridors remains separately shared to alts, and completing Twisting Corridors only will not grant access to normal layers for other characters on the account.

Could you please clarify whether completing a layer of TC will unlock that same layer of TC for your alts? Or is Twisting Corridors strictly character bound?