Too many 'hidden profile' trolls on the forums

you wouldn’t know if the people responsible are being punished or not.

what’s the alternative?

just believe them?

buy a bridge from them while you’re at it?

people who earn their rank, generally don’t want to hide it.

1 Like

Bnets for all :slight_smile:

yep, just allow them to keep spewing misinformation and gaslighting threads.

Since gaslighting is not reportable.

:roll_eyes:

Exactly and many people who are making those claims are usually on a hidden profile.

So since we have no proof…we just have to “not believe”

Since they clearly won’t take accountability for their actions.

Wow…

You can see if people are active or not. :slight_smile:

a couple of weeks old

2 Likes

Which makes it not spam.

Mhmm! I’ve learned that the hard way, and it’s an ongoing lesson. I’m trying to read posts in good faith, and if I cannot do that I disengage. Even if we disagree on something, we’re all just trying to enjoy the same game, and I keep that forefront in my mind when typing :dracthyr_heart:

Nov '22

That isn’t recent or a couple of weeks old.

There are some gems in that thread though. :slight_smile:

you’re right… i brained it as 22 nov.

regardless, there are multiple RECENT threads on the same thing.

if anything, the link i dropped is just an example that this isn’t a new spammy topic.

All good!

If there was one within the past month, I must have missed it. =/

If anything, I think this just validates my concern, though it is clear from the other threads it’s a pretty contentious topic.

They don’t like it when you bring it up.

Hence the mass flagging brigade .

then they use “I don’t want to get stalked” as an excuse to jump through 3-4 alts and gaslight threads and like their own posts.

1 Like

Yea. It’s always the same arguments. :frowning:

“well, why are you stalking them?”

I’m not.

“well, why do you need to see their main.”

Because I want to know if I’m being trolled."

“well, you should know if you’re being trolled or not.”

:man_facepalming:

In an effort to give someone the benefit of the doubt, you end up being the bad guy if you just want to be sure you’re having a good faith discussion.

1 Like

and what Im saying is some of us hide our profiles trying to keep profile stalking trolls guessing when they cant just stick to the topic they know they lost.

1 Like

what ive seen in here over years now is the one who ISNT showing good faith in the discussions are the ones who are stalking profiles the second they start losing the discussion…running off to find some irrelevant detail to deflect and distract with instead of being an adult and admitting they got dusted in the exchange.

4 Likes

My guess is the OP got flagged for actually trolling.
Its NONE of his business or concern if we hide our profiles…yet he chose to ‘profile’ those who choose to hide theirs.
I rarely agree with the flagging, but in this OPs case I’ll make an exception.
pointless thread, should be removed entirely.

2 Likes

The real question is why should that bother you? You know how many times I seen someone stalk someone’s priofile just to find another post they wrote in and either harass them there or quote from that other thread just to have a gotcha moment?

It’s stupid. If you were to ask me it sounds more like a blame the victim scenario, just so they can find more ways to attack someone. Not to mention making a toon on another server just to go after the person they didn’t agree with in the forums. There’s no reason you should care about that. They are still a person with an opinion on the threads. Makes no difference other than having another line of security for that person.

2 Likes

which no doubt is THE reason why the OP wants to stalk your profile in the first place.
They get decimated in here logically in a discussion and start whimpering about mains and hidden profiles and sooner or later the dreaded ‘btag’ trash gets started again, which I got $100 that says is the ACTUAL agenda of this thread.

3 Likes

No son…i’ll just keep reporting their posts.

1 Like

My main is none of your business, son. Literally at all.
You sound like a stalker, to be frank…and when someone is behaving like a stalker thats just more proof why they shouldnt be seeing anything more about our accounts than we allow them to see.

you made an entire thread whimpering about hidden profiles screeching about our mains.
NEITHER is your business or concern.
Keep your mouth and eyes on the TOPICS here and off our persons and you wont need to worry yourself awake at night about our hidden profiles OR our mains.

2 Likes

So, if you say something silly or harmful in one thread, you don’t want that coming up in another thread?..

Maybe you shouldn’t have said that first thing?..

If you behaved on the forums there would be no reason to “attack” you.

There’s nothing wrong with vetting the person to see how credible the information is.

:dracthyr_shrug:

Literally trying to have an honest discussion.

told ya…btags is coming. lmao.
Time to flag and mute.