To Everyone Who Says Frostmourne Isn't a Frost Weapon

Based on your assumption.

Based on what we were told as Blizzcon. No assumption about it.

3 Likes

Really? They said the Nathrezim lied? Or are you just trying to write Blizzards story for them because there is this glaring contradiction?

No. They said that demons cannot go to the Shadowlands and that we’d meet the runesage and learn the smith’s story in the Shadowlands, at the forge (in the Shadowlands) where the sword and helmet were made.

3 Likes

So then there is a contradiction?

No. Nathrezim tell lies. They are famed for it, infact. It’s their entire skillset.

3 Likes

They also create runeblades, its in their entire skillset.

We don’t know that they forged Apocalypse either. They lied about forging Frostmourne. Demons have no direct control or power over Death* and Apocalypse is a Death-Linked blade.

*Warcraft Chronicles states plainly Death is its own power, separate from demon’s fel magic and disorder domain.https://i.imgur.com/YhJ3TXH.jpg

2 Likes

Show me where Blizzard said that the Nathrezim lied.

Why do you suddenly care what Blizzard said? You’ve already shown yourself to disregard their word when it suits you.

4 Likes

No I havent. Ive been using their words. But for some reason you guys ignore that fact.

Their official word. You’ve denied it numerous times.

At least put in some effort.

3 Likes

They utilize terror and subterfuge - often turning brother against brother as whole worlds fall before their dark influence.[9]
^ Exodar Holographic Emitter

They are known to be extremely manipulative and masters of trickery; they sometimes refer to themselves as thal’kituun in their language, meaning “the unseen guests”.[7]
^ a b Death is Contagious

Originally the nathrezim were one of the reasons for Sargeras’s fall. The exact text stated: “While his confusion and misery deepened, Sargeras was forced to contend with another group intent on disrupting the Titans’ order: the nathrezim. This dark race of vampiric demons (also known as dreadlords) conquered a number of populated worlds by possessing their inhabitants and turning them to the shadow. The nefarious, scheming dreadlords turned whole nations against one another by manipulating them into unthinking hatred and mistrust. Sargeras defeated the nathrezim easily, but their corruption affected him deeply.”[16]
^ a b Sargeras and the Betrayal

3 Likes

Not that they lied, that they lied about Frostmourne. Where is it? Or are you just making it up just like people were trying to say the Nathrezim went to the Shadowlands and stole it?

No, I havent. Or do you not know what a contradiction is?

I’ll quote exactly what was said, because I still feel like you’ve never listened to the portion of the video linked.

Bolvar said.

Within the Realm of Shadow lies the darkest of terrors, which should never be set free… The Shadowlands are infinite.

I’ll also quote you, because it seems you’ve forgotten.

The only contradiction here is that you’re lying, yet again.

4 Likes

No im not. It is your word that they are the same thing. In lore they arent. And you are just quote mining, yet again. Quit doing that, its troll like behavior.

The Forge of Domination (or Domination Forge) is a runeforge located somewhere within Torghast. It is tended by “the Runesage”, and it was here where Frostmourne and the Helm of Domination worn by the Lich King were created.[1]
^ Wowhead: Shadowlands: Craft Your Own Custom Legendary in the Forge of Domination

The Maw is a mystery even to ancient ones. Nothing is known, because nothing has ever escaped the maw. Journey into the Maw is One Way.:

2 Likes

If the Runesage ends up being a Nathrezim, this forums is going to go nuts.

1 Like

Could be. Wouldn’t explain how the Nathrezim got out though. Nothing has escaped the Maw before or after Sylvanas.

2 Likes