To Everyone Who Says Frostmourne Isn't a Frost Weapon

7 Likes

that’s obviously unholy ice, you can tell by the way it is.

10 Likes

Unholy lost almost all of their own ice however these days, while Frost doesn’t have any Unholy or blood in it anymore. Now, Frost Death Knights are just “Frost Knights”, all the icy flavor, but none of the death flavor at all.

2 Likes

What does that have to do with Frostmourne having ice powers?

I thought it was kinda relevant cause of how some people used to say “Frostmourne was an Unholy weapon”, and how the Twin Blades have none of the Death flavor back in Legion like Frost DKs, just the “Frost” in Frostmourne. But if it wasn’t, sorry, my mistake.

1 Like

Alright, I getcha. I thought you were talking about the specs and not the weapons.

It was actually spec, weapons, and theme when I was thinking of that, but glad I was able to clear that up.

Wow, he used ice magic, something that all death knights were able to do. How about the “Frostmourne Hungers” quote, or turning Vrykul into Valkyr? I guess that doesnt count and just because he made an ice bridge means its a Frost weapon.

Lets take a 5 second clip and use that to say its a frost weapon even though he doesnt have an actual spec and I dont know why you keep going on about it and trying to cherry pick things that suit your narrative.

It has done more unholy feats than creating a bridge.

2 Likes

He tells Frostmourne to do it.
:roll_eyes:

1 Like

So… isnt there some powerful being in that weapon? Even if its just a fragment? How do you know he just isnt acting through Frostmourne? Wasnt he trying to manipulate Arthas and those around him?

Don’t know who is directly responsible for Frostmourne’s frost powers – Torghast’s forge, or Nerhzul. Just know that I have proof that it canonically has them now.

1 Like

No you dont, just that Arthas thinks its Frostmourne.

Frostmourne was also not created in the Shadowlands nor was it there since, you know, demons cant go there and its a demon forged blade.

Ner’zhul could very well just be manipulating the prince since he was seeking the sword for its power, while Ner’zhul was playing Arthas like a fiddle because he wanted him to be his vessel.

https://wow.gamepedia.com/Forge_of_Domination

1 Like

It wasnt. Sorry. But Blizzard has already closed the door on that possibility unless you think retcons are just fine and make absolute sense.

1 Like

It was announced at Blizzcon.
Sorry, not sorry.
:smirk:

3 Likes

Are we really going over this again? Sorry, but it just cant happen. The only thing that the announcement proves is that Blizzard doesnt know their own lore.

https://www.wowhead.com/news=295988/shadowlands-craft-your-own-custom-legendary-in-the-forge-of-domination
The Forge of Domination is where Frostmourne was crafted. We will also learn who was its blacksmith.

3 Likes

The demons were the blacksmiths, and they cant go to the Shadowlands, which was also confirmed by Blizzard. Big contradiction there.

We’ll find out if that’s still true. The only thing we know is that for 250% canonical certainty is that it was forged on the Forge of Domination, in Torghast, the Tower of the Damned, inside of the Maw, which is inside of the Shadowlands.

3 Likes

It says it in the Libram in ebon hold “demon-forged runeblade” and they also were asked if demons go to the Shadowlands and they said no.