Time for full quel'dorei/high elf customization on Void Elves

Are you serious with this question? 'Cause I keep a list around and even a whole file of pictures and mock ups just so I know what’s up.

(also might have my own thread like my void elf and blood elf threads in the works.)

3 Likes

you mean a legit helf thread? /blinks

5 Likes

I hesitate to say “legit” as though mine would be anymore legit that any other…

It would be a high elf thread up to my standard with the attempt to keep up with current (within reason) high elf requests and to give high elf fans a dedicated well maintained place to talk… Rather than needing to make a new thread every few weeks.

But mine isn’t ready to go yet. (I’m also waiting for the Legacy of the Quel’dorei discord to give me a go ahead.)

4 Likes

There have been already enough of them in the past, which just need to be brought back with a single push. And I find it amusing that you need to ask a discord server to give you their blessings to start a topic. Taking this way too seriously for a mere playable subrace. Just open one up and you will see if people will accept it or not.

1 Like

shhhh, fen does good race threads. :smile:

3 Likes

I appreciate that.

Folk can check out my other threads here. My high elf one will be of similar design.

Fenelon's Threads

Blood Elf Customization Thread (Glory of the Sin’dorei) - By Kyuu (Fenelon)

Furbolg Discussion Thread - By Fenelon

Kul’tiran Love & Customization Thread - By Morbann (Fenelon)

Mechagnome Customization - By Coaxial (Fenelon)

Void Elf Customization Thread (Ascension of the Ren’dorei) - By Fenelon

Less that more they asked me to post at the same time they completed something neat. Nothing wrong with linking up with a community of the topic of the thread. Plus I am a mod there so…

4 Likes

I love this one, just saying. :dracthyr_love_animated: :dracthyr_love_animated: :dracthyr_love_animated:

3 Likes

Speaking of I should go through it again and do some maintenance. lol

1 Like

I can’t wait to see your high elf thread. :raised_hands:

Personally, I would like Blizzard to add new hairstyles with braids and long hair or share some hairstyles between VE/BE and body/face tattoos.

1 Like

yes please. :smiley:

2 Likes

I’ll have to check out your Kul’tiran thread. Can’t believe I missed it. Well, actually I can. All Kul’tiran threads seem to get buried rather quickly.

Edit: apparently I did see it :joy::joy::joy: and commented. :person_facepalming:

2 Likes

Braid tentacles for void elves. Most unique style ever.

2 Likes

You do a good job on these threads and it helps us consolidate our requests so Blizz can see them easier.

2 Likes

Add N’Zoth eyes and glowing skin and it would be such a win, legit.

3 Likes

I would make myself a void elf if they had the option to activate the “corruption” effect from BFA.

3 Likes

as long as blood elves get to be druids and night elves lose that as a class and night elves are only able to be priests and warriors.

I was gonna say I could have sworn I’d seen you there. lol

Appreciate that!

And yeah thats the main reason I do them really. I want to make sure Blizzard can see what folk are requesting easily.

3 Likes

Is this revenge for exile?

It’s been that kind of day!

2 Likes

that would look cool. i’d try it on for size if we had 'em but actual no void braids, would be wonderful also. we got a tentacle toggle but if you toggle off ttentacles, they arent replaced with anything, just a hole. on some hairstyles its not too bad but some are real wonky. id like the toggle to be tentacle or braid.

4 Likes