Time for full quel'dorei/high elf customization on Void Elves

If the man’ari can be shoehorned in as a customization option to include “race”/class combos that don’t fit (Man’ari paladin), then it’s time for full high elf customization options for Void Elves. The tired lore argument that there are too few High Elves left to make into a playable race is null now that we are making a full customization option for what is bound to be even fewer repentant man’ari. We’ll probably never get a full quel’dorei race, but at least give us some hair options that aren’t greasy.

54 Likes

so void elves got the blood elf skin and hair styles and you want them to get more customizations?

26 Likes

How about
No :blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart:

33 Likes

They don’t have the hair styles, only colors. Adding the styles would be sufficient :slight_smile:

11 Likes

I’m getting really sick and tired of the Belf/Helf crowd demanding more stuff when there are so many other races left behind in customization.

30 Likes

But they’re not mutually exclusive? And adding the hair style customizations present on Blood Elves to the Void Elf race takes 0 art team development time and minimal development time overall.

9 Likes

its mostly from the high elf players
i am asking for better full beards for the blood elf

5 Likes

Give more beard options to both races! My bare minimum is the blood elf hairstyles on void elf race. They gave us the skin, hair, and eye colors we just need the hairstyles

4 Likes

Oh no… the Belfs went off about how the incoming Trading Post mage set is “their set” and it’s the “wrong colors,” blah blah blah and how “just a few hair colors being added in 10.2 isn’t enough,” etc…

Nothing is ever enough for those two elf races.

10 Likes

link where these post happen

2 Likes

I am fine with the current state of void elves.

1 Like

I am not, but Helf cosplayers have eaten enough. N’zoth eyes or bust.

18 Likes

Somewhere in the customization threads. The colors are wrong and it’s modeled after Kael, so their sets aren’t right, etc. Some of the colors were changed after those complaints, too. There’s 3 different colors, I think. Not sure where the other two are coming into play, if at all.

I don’t see how expanding player choice in this regard is any more/less beneficial than adding in man’ari. The high elves have been a staple of Warcraft for decades. People want to play them. If you don’t (Because Kaldorei are superior anyway :3) that’s fine

5 Likes

Void Elves should start at level 1 and have their own Faction Reputation, Capital City and more.

3 Likes

Ok, good point, more void ish customizations would be cool.

8 Likes

Only if I get the blue goblin model first. I want my Giblin shaman.

3 Likes

I think the Current State of Void Elves just needs different shades of color hairs, hairstyles, beards, and etc.

Right now it’s kind of samely really.

2 Likes

No, stop it. Blood elves are the real high elves. The Silver Covenant is full of blood traitors and the void elves were banished for almost destroying the Sunwell.

11 Likes

Blood elves don’t belong in the horde.

3 Likes