Three New Realms Now Open -- 8:20 p.m. PDT August 26

Could we define “very soon”? Minutes? Hours?

6 Likes

all the EST servers are located in Central time zones… GG

Just keep opening more servers don’t stop at 3-5 at a time…

I totally get that, but this is ridiculous. Been waiting 4 hours, with an additional 5-6 still, according to their estimated time. You have to admit, it doesn’t seem like they were prepared.

can yall like force migrate people to fill the realms??

Cool.

Can we expect them today?

Glad I seen this post before I leveled too far… still, wish they had the server from the start. Now I have to wait to play :frowning:

Well… when is this “near future”? Is it an hour, a day, what?

8 Likes

This is a little late, my entire guild already rolled on Grobbulus so unless you guys offer free character migrations to move off we aren’t rerolling.

1 Like

lol this is such a total cluster blizz what a JOKE

1 Like

Can we get a better time frame maybe?

4 Likes

Kinda worried about this too. I’m just happily plowing away over on Stalagg unaware of what’s coming when I try and log in tomorrow…

I’m taking “very near future” to mean within an hour…hopefully that’s not a huge mistake.

7 Likes

it’s a secret

1 Like

The 1,00,000 gold question.

2 Likes

Hey what about those of us who got mass dc’ed from Grobbulus… Grobbulus Mass DC

1 Like

i’m so frustrated with this vague “very near future” give SOME kind of time frame, next few hours next few days etc… so we all can make a decision whether to continue our current progress or not!! ><

2 Likes

HOW SOON, CHIEF? Need to know for a friend…

Haha yeah it really will be!

right I have work tomorrow… I should be going to sleep right now actually but I want to atleast make a char with a name I like first lol

1 Like