Three New Realms Now Open -- 8:20 p.m. PDT August 26

right there with ya. glad we got a 2nd RPPVP so I can have Hordies somewhere

What is very soon? like within an hour? :thinking:

3 Likes

I don’t see those servers yet… 7:38 PM PT.

1 Like

please hurry so i can stop harassing you guys…

2 Likes

post on face book
or something lol

I queued up for Skeram at 5:30 and I am still in queue. I don’t know what they expect people to do when their friends are already leveling on the server.

1 Like

FTFY you’re welcome

Why not just make the original servers bigger, shard them, then once the tourists leave, make them the size you intended for today? That’d help with the queue times for sure.

1 Like

Kaivax - you are earning that check today. Thanks for the updates.

More and more realms are not necessarily a great solution. They’re great if everyone sticks with Classic and realm populations stay healthy for months and months. If people get over the nostalgia(or maybe novelty to others) and stop playing in a week or a month then Blizz will be left with tons of dead realms which would also be a huge problem.

hopefully like any second now
hahahah

Look at it this way, the realms are actually functioning… this is a smooth launch :slight_smile:

2 Likes

my new favorite server name, Deviate Delight.

But will Deviate Delight be… savory ? :wink:

5 Likes

lvl 1? Lvl 8 Where do you see lvl 1. I’m just saying I spent 3.5 hours grinding with friends and if there was an eastern RP-PVP server to begin with. You see where I am going with this. Curious so we don’t have to do that… all over again.

1 Like

Just looked, new servers are not up yet.

4 Likes

The largest Vanilla realms are listed as Medium under the current system. They can lose half the players and these realms will still have healthy populations.

1 Like

For me, I don’t know whether I wasted my time on Grobb or not.

I don’t really care about the time zone difference but I don’t know who is going to move and what way it will split the community.

2 Likes

cool ALREADY ROLLED ON GROB MAN WTF

It’s like they’re surprised there’s this amount of hype… they can’t afford more servers or what?