Three New Realms Now Open -- 8:20 p.m. PDT August 26

i get that and feel your pain but does 3 hours in the grand scheme matter. most of these fools spent 50 hours a week on privates perfecting their run for the past 6 moths…

ETA on near future?

2 Likes

Please let us know when this server will come out so i can stop leveling and get on this new rppvp server

2 Likes

if you guys are still waiting in grobbs queue you should leave so i can get back in :smiley: was already level 10 when i got kicked rip

Can we transfer?

2 Likes

I’ve been at 188 on Incendius for over 30 minutes. I’m afraid if i switch to the new servers, i will still end up waiting longer than if I stay…

I was just heading to Hogger. Was on a roll so to speak.

Will people be able to move characters here or will it be new characters only?

1 Like

Not really, you should be ashamed of yourself for thinking you are entitled to an instent Q. Its actually nice to see all these ppl playing !!! Relax no need to hurry.

2 Likes

Highly doubt they will allow transfers.

so will these auto populate in my realm list or do i have to log out/in…

7 Likes

You guys should seriously bring back the… Kil’Jaeden server.

1 Like

Every Server has 5k+ 10k+ 20k+ Qs

how bout capping each realm so you cannot even create a character, take the first of however many characters created and let them stay, move everyone else to a different server.

Agreed. If you have a problem wait until a few weeks once the hype dies down.

because they think the people who roll them are a bunch of deviated preverts

Not in the grand scheme of things necessarily, but one would also argue, we shouldn’t have had to be DCed in the first place. So it doesn’t really hurt to ask does it?

1 Like

Stopped a 7 hours queue on Stalagg for this, please do not disapoint

4 Likes

So should I switch or keep waiting on rattlegore? What time are the servers going up?

East coast RP-PvP server added AFTER launch. Nice. That would have been great to have LAST WEEK when everyone was deciding where they wanted to play. I wish I could say I was surprised at how badly you guys handled this, but nothing surprises me anymore. Thanks for nothing.

6 Likes