Things that are... Too Strong?

I’m trying to play devils advocate. Most classes don’t have a purge like us so it’s already a huge value vs those comps and those of us that do have to get lucky in getting the purge if they have any form of dispell protection. I like the idea of making it unpurgeable because the counter to it is they still have to press at the correct time but also if u send enough pressure they will have to cancel early so increasing CD by 30 sec and making it half duration I feel like if its still purgable its just garbage at that point.

But regardless displace has got to go and the slow on their knock is fried… personally dont think they should even have a knock but thats the least of my concerns lol. I want ALL classes to feel good and be playable but some stuff has to give.

Also since I am just continuously venting on this thread (Sorry Mud) Make Chains of Ice 50% cause 70% slow is cringe

It shouldn’t exist in the first place so it is blizzards fault. I don’t think burst that is 100-0 in less than a second should be in the game and that is my opinion

trying to kill mages without a purge is very difficult

it should be a low duration buff that cant be purged. if it lasted 3-4 seconds instead of 10 and had a far shorter cd it would be a lot easier to manage compared to what it is now

4 Likes

Is it in less than a second? Not arguing that I should or shouldn’t be in the game because I hate one shots too but there’s a lot of things that can be done to shut it down

Again - I’m not being toxic but it is wild to say Hpal is not that bad. It has absurd mana regen, amazing throughput, crazy mitigation, big cc, and fantastic CDs/Utility for teams. It has no weakness.

Druid is the only thing on the same level, that does not mean other healers are super bad though either, like I typically play with a MW or an Hpri both are good but noticeably worse than an hpal. Thats just being a realist.

Lets hope this never happens. Shuffle can be fun sure but to balance around it would be awful - I dont shuffle all that often anymore so I can’t speak to this point.

Its not that they will increase hundreds of rating - like Im 2550 or something rn been 2.6 on two of my 3 shamans this ssn and when you have sac on a minute cd and lasting 12 seconds its a 48 sec pseudo wall but also preventing the pally from being CCd which means the next “go” or damage the dps always has an out themselves and there is effectively no window with zero mitigation because after that pally has sac back. It allows there to be a window to actually do something where the pally doesnt have an out.

In general though you would be naïve to say HPal isn’t that bad with the kit they have vs others.

No one should take 2s seriously, I think its only purpose should be for quick conq farming.

usually, yeah

the only clear tell i’m aware of is SWG giving aura mastery to a lava burst cast, no ele is doing that if they’re not cheesing. you have until that castbar finishes to make sure that everyone on your team in range of the ele presses an immunity(or stacks all their defensives), or someone dies

i haven’t seen it with any of the other specs that can solo you for defensive overcommitment but it’d shock me if the build can’t win even series games with something like ret or sub that can cheat to win 2nd go after forcing you to react to the first one

Ret paladin, WW, unholy dk, balance druid, aug evoker, arms war, ele sham, dest lock. They’re actually backed up by stats on needing nerfs.

2 Likes

they’re backed up by STATS
links representation

5 Likes

Deff add hpala to the list and ww dmg is nutty.

1 Like

I hear what you’re saying. But I’ve had many games where I purged both alters the mage used and my team still lost. Alter changes alone are not going to make mage killable. Making it a buff that cant be purged just makes it easier to use for the mage cuz they have no concern about positioning while they use it and can just pump or go for cc for the 3-4 seconds it’s up with impunity. The mobility/unlimited slows are what needs looked at primarily. Even with alter left alone, making them touchable would make them more manageable.

Yeah, you ever notice the increase in representation when classes get buffed? Crazy. The last time you debated you linked basically everything to confirm my stats and then gave reasons why they were ‘not accurate’ including, but not limited to things that I disproved like ‘more people play warrior that’s why it’s always so high represented’. Forums just need to go ahead and add a “ignored players can’t see/reply to your posts” so I don’t see ‘1 reply hidden’. :slight_smile:

1 Like

yah your 2019 census definitely disproved everything my bad

1 Like

Are we talking about rss or actual 3s?
Sure hpal is king in rss but in actual 3s I think rdruid, being on par or just slightly ahead and hpriest,pres give it a run. Mw not far from those with disc and rsham trailing behind by a decent amount.

People are just mix and matching what they feel.
We need to actually clarify what when where who.

1 Like

If you are getting one shot by enhance now its 110% a skill issue nothing more nothing less.

they said ele, which definitely can go about 100-0 globaling people

1 Like

Must’ve replied to the wrong post he said enhance first and foremost and that’s not really true either saw it once but I let it happen and deserved to get one shot

how you gonna say they can’t do it in the same sentence you say you saw it happen

3 Likes

gaslight gatekeep girlboss

4 Likes

Except you can still hit 250k single target on procs with lightning build. Had a Enh sham do that off rip to my survival partner the other day. Match ended in 10s and my partner was dead in .5 seconds. So the skill issue is what exactly, because I’ve heard you and other Enh/Arms/Fury/Ret players go on about how rogues are ‘god tier’ but they don’t delete someone in .5s. So if its a skill issue for dealing with Enhance I’ll just go ahead and expect that you never bother to write another word of complaint about rogue damage, as they both fall under the category of ‘skill issue’

See what I did there?

I’d rather see Enhance not rely on gimick, but if you’re cool with it I guess you won’t be having anything to say bout the new Assassination execute.

These obvious nerd polotic threads from Turbo players need to stop. Remi has a similar trash post in here somewhere, obv that war/sham players just want tuning superiority so they can get glad at this point cuz hard stuck.

3 Likes

“Not really true” = never happened? ? ? No it’s an easily avoidable possibility just like enhance. When you see an ele or enh once every 50 games and find yourself getting 1 shot. You need to do some reflecting and realize it’s a skill issue in your behalf