Things that are... Too Strong?

me: it can happen
you: that’s not really true
???
what do you think your sentence means?

1 Like

This is not really true because if you are getting globaled by either you lick windows and eat crayons. Not sure what’s so difficult to comprehend here buddy either way you suck im out of here

this is the main reason im disagreeing with the MM thing though arcane shots/explosive/chakrams can be pretty ridiculous on plate

my guy you have the same exp as me

2 Likes

shadowstep in the general tree, should be burst of speed

The ele gets a buff that says volcanic surge instead of the usual lava burst proc.

Unique icon even.

Please show your work.

2 Likes

is it a statistical guarantee that they’ll proc the buff in question within the 2-15 seconds between dismount and setting up the 1shot

i’ll add the spell id to my nameplatebuffs but historically when the check for getting 1tapped is “mouse over a buff to distinguish the word volcanic from the word lava” they tend to just nerf it

2 best casters in the entire game getting put in C tier LMFAOOO

HOLY PALLY IN B TIER :rofl: :rofl:

OUTLAW ROGUE IN C :laughing:

DISC IN S :laughing: jajajaja

1 Like

Yea the proc actually doubles the chance for “lava surge” to happen.

But the proc itself doesn’t affect lava burst damage at all (it changes them from instant lvb to quick lightning bolts). So you’re not watching it like he needs it to setup at that moment

it’s just a blanket tell this shaman has no instant lava bursts and thus can only play the game to one shot you

you caught me :flushed:

This is the problem with looking solely at a data set without having any knowledge of how said data is collected or utilized.

Subcreation creates its pvp tier list by looking at the wow leaderboard api, which is the top 5000 for each spec. For a more popular spec like disc priest, there are far more than 5000 players, and the lowest ranked disc priest on the leaderboard is 1605 as a result. Flip to augmentation, and there are only about 3000 total, so the lowest ranked augmentation has 16 rating after winning 1 match and then someone leaving. So while augmentation has a much higher top end than disc priest, its low end goes all the way to the bottom, so the average of these “top players” is completely thrown into the trash. The average rating is what it bases its tier list off of, and it shows that disc has an average of 1711, but augmentation has an average of 864.

The data set is rendered completely worthless since class popularity is not accounted for. Classes that are more popular are going to tend to have the low end of their spec leaderboard filled with higher rating, and that is not considered at all in the generation of this tier list.

3 Likes

Id love to see a damage log with this or really any form of proof? Even playing with an Aug I have never gone above 105K dps with a million pets to cleave. Simply put I don’t believe you.

Rogue damage isn’t the issue… its their entire kit, in most peoples case its that a good rogue is virtually unkillable. Your using false equivalency for your argument lol

What does this even mean lmao ofc everyone in the pvp community has an issue with the new assa execute, its already been addressed.

I’m not one to rating shame, but I have gotten glad twice this season and glad across multiple expansions going back to WoD with many different specs/classes… and you are a universal 1800 player and thats in RSS. So to say that Remi, Mud, or I are hardstuck and cant get glad is pretty laughable. Seems kinda like projection man.

But enjoy your shuffle ques man - 1600 games played across your toons and cant seem to break 1900 on any of em yet. You’ll get there though, I’m rooting for ya champ.

1 Like

2 Likes

Honestly they just need to revert all the damage buffs they gave MM and it would be fine - it didn’t have a damage issue before there was literally no reason to buff it imo

Did they get buffed recently. Their self healing seems a bit stupid, as well.

Still no data reference for that lol but when I provided one that showed warriors not some of the most played class they lost it.

Not sure if it’s still the case but Impending Victory and I imagine Trance are unaffected by Mortal Strike effects and Dampening. Enraged Regen with BT build was probably the most obnoxious offender.

At least a few days ago, anyways.

It’s kinda redic. Warriors shouldn’t be self healing for as much as they do. This next stupid arms race of dps self healing is going to be terrible with 90 second healer trinkets.

Why does this keep happening, this is what the 3rd person to call you hard stuck /hard carried? People are weird lol.

1 Like