They claim that pre-made teams aren't stacked

but that bag of goodies i want some

1 Like

LOL the only thing you’ll be killing is time while you’re tabbed out being farmed at FWGY son.

Give me your name character so i put a special mention on my spy.

i have 99 av mark but for that bounty am ready to queue just so i get the chance to taste you

1 Like

I do also want to make one more comment on this same reply. Everyone is a hypocrit when it comes to playstyle. People are selfish and want to play the game the way they want to play it. Even you are just as silly and hypocritical.

When I look at the threads all I see are people and players being selfish and wanting other players to play the game their way.

Yep I’m selfish and am perfectly fine with that. I don’t like how players forced this game to be about speed gearing and min/maxing.

I had more fun when everyone didn’t know how to play wow and we were all learning. It would be cool to have a time machine and go back to when players actually played this game for fun. I guess retail has trained players to be zombies for the meta.

Fellate him good and proper

Unzips pants. Im ready for you to give me le pipe.

its not le its une

You think you do but you don’t wanna do that . Its called Ferocious Bite for a reason

Ok now I like you.

Some people need to get over themselves.

Well if that’s true why are Horde complaining about Alliance changing their strat? I just NOW finished an AV where we met Horde in the FOS and took the map. Horde got nothing. And if there were Alliance in discord, it wasn’t more than a handful. I simply solo queued and people were calling out in chat where to go and what to do. Like I said, I doubt there were more than a handful that were on discord.

So now we’re playing AV the Horde way and apparently that makes Horde unhappy.

1 Like

My whole thing is very simple. I don’t like premades. 5 man premades fine or premade vs premade.

If allince change stratt to win and are using in-game chat to play then that’s fine. Also the allince rush start isn’t anything new. That started in retail a long time ago. Horde had its own version. I still think players go overboard on win to loss %.

I never agreed with using vent or other voice chats for large scale premade AV. I’ve never changed my opinion about that and never will. Horde or allince I don’t care what side.

Imagine thinking that playing with your friends = cheating LOL

1 Like

There is in game voice chat so it doesn’t matter if they use that or vent or discord or whatever

1 Like

Play the game the way its designed. Yea we all know about the vc in-game. Thing is if AV was designed to be made to premade the option to premade would be available.

It’s not.

So players find other ways, and as always break the game for other players.

It’s not cheating it’s cheesing the game.

In this case taking advantage of a flaw in the games design.

So let’s say your playing a fighting game. You play that one character that can spam A and win easily. To me this is what people are doing with premades to AV. Nobody likes that type of player in fighting games. Why should it be acceptable in an MMO?

Thank god we dont care what you think.

3 Likes

I agree with the blue post it isn’t an exploit. It’s still cheesing the game. I feel that mage boosters are another way to cheese the game.

You don’t have to agree.

If you want to spam A for an easy win then by all means go ahead. I won’t just cause I’m not that type of player.

2 Likes

Not sure a 2007 blue post is relevant to this discussion guys; a lot has changed since then, and we can see that Blizzard is taking active steps to try to reduce premade v pug issues.

AV the past 2 years looks unlike anything from the early days of WoW whether in terms of how players play the BG or how Blizzard has treated it.

3 Likes

Its like old laws.

They are still in effect until a new law supersedes it.

Until then the 2007 Decision stands.

Well thank God blizzards been fixing issues that players keep breaking. Maybe this one will get a Fix. Keep spaming A.

1 Like