They claim that pre-made teams aren't stacked

This was from the read-first from the “AV X-server premade” Discord:

So, you’re required to be level 70, have your trinket and your epic mount… even though none of that is required to queue. In order to be able to participate in this Discord, they are requiring you to verify with a screenshot of your toon.

As of typing this, AV1 had 30 players in it. Since it’s cross server, I doubt these 30 people are “friends being social.”

Anyone claiming this isn’t cheating is simply lying to themselves, as well as everyone else.

From the EULA:

Cheating: Create, use, offer, promote, advertise, make available and/or distribute the following or assist therein:

1. cheats; i.e. methods not expressly authorized by Blizzard (whether accomplished using hardware, software, a combination thereof, or otherwise), influencing and/or facilitating gameplay, including exploits of any in-game bugs, and thereby granting you and/or any other user an advantage over other players not using such methods;
53 Likes

Lmao… thats fantastic. thanks for sharing Cauchy.

5 Likes

ban these cheaters asap BLizz!

4 Likes

Show me in the ToS where using third party communication programs to organize grouped content is against the rules.

24 Likes

The section in cheating isn’t very long. Read it yourself.

8 Likes

Have you read it? If you did then you would know that this is not “cheating”

13 Likes

If you claim it is cheating, then you must have read this section as well. If you are the one making these claims and someone is asking for the proof that it is cheating, your answer should be to provide that evidence from the ToS where it states this. If it isn’t very long then you should have no problem finding the information again that you have already read yourself and simply reposting it here.

Making a claim of fact and then telling others to find the evidence for you doesn’t help your case very much. I’m not saying that it is or isn’t against the rules here, I’m simply saying that you should be the one backing up your claims if you are going to make them so boldly here on the forums.

30 Likes

I don’t like it doesn’t mean it’s cheating.

23 Likes

Do you know what WOULD be cheating though?

Horde players doing essentially the same thing when their queues get shortened via same faction BGs, and win trading off them when 2 groups in the queue get the same BG number.

Example
WSG 7 pops, horde v horde.
17 of the 20 people are in discord, on opposite teams.
/roll or however they decide to do it.
“yea just fast cap us man, were chilling GY. See ya next game”

That’s something I definitely see happening.

10 Likes

True eh? I know in AB they were win trading in some cases (if horde got ally side they would throw the match)

1 Like

How is it cheating? Teams are stacking their players… much like the Tampa Bay Bucs did in 2020… :rofl: :joy: :rofl: :joy: :rofl: :joy:

1 Like

This horse has been beaten into the ground. There is a reason why blizzard put a stop to it in classic and it wasnt because the horde started to cry about it. It was because it hurt alliance more then it hurt horde and it was against the rules.

I guess if this time around it doesnt hurt alliance like it did in classic. I personally don’t give a damn if it continues. But dont act like its not against the rules.

2 Likes

How have you come to the conclusion that it’s against the rules?

Edited my OP to include the EULA part on cheating.

5 Likes

Third party communications are authorized by Blizzard.

Otherwise, basically every single arena team is “cheating” because the other team might not be using voice. Sorry bud.

Plain and simple: anyone can drop a discord link in a BG, pug or not. Horde players have the same access to comms as alliance players do, they just aren’t utilizing them well.

25 Likes

Always has been authorized, OP is grasping at straws. Blizzard literally has their own discord server as well so they are familiar with how it works.

Guess they should ban people organizing pug pve raids in their server discord in hopes of having easier gameplay. Cmon dude, get real.

10 Likes

Nice over all 0 for your logs btw lmao

1 Like

Who?

Also, Good luck?

1 Like

Keep lying to yourself, man.

If it weren’t a big deal, we’d be able to queue up as a raid. People wouldn’t be doing this if it wasn’t advantageous, either.

2 Likes

Weird. You’re not on our server but Cauchy is. News flash we’re all alliance mains on heartseeker with 70 horde alts. All it takes is a whisper of why we’re doing what we’re doing to you and no one will save you from us kekw