More Changes Due to Lawsuit

Might as well give everyone a sheet with 2 eyeholes and leave it at that. This is just stupid.

If you want to play the game then play the game. If you don’t want to then don’t. Should the game be change top adhere to those who get offended by in-game stereotypes of all kinds? No. The game has always been about conflict, and with conflict you will have to deal with things that will make you feel uneasy. Remember this is a GAME, based on a WORLD that is not REALITY. Don’t like it, don’t play. The problems isn’t in the game, its in the management of Blizzard’s employees.

3 Likes

No, I don’t, that’s you being a far left regressive and associating your own prejudices to people who haven’t spoken of them. The funniest thing about your idiotic virtue signaling is that you’re far worse than the people you claim to fight and you’re so blinded with your own self-righteousness that you’re too blind to even realize it.

3 Likes

You are the problem. There is thousands of employees. Blaming an entire company over a select few, with no convictions yet.

You always seem mad. Offended, even.

3 Likes

I don’t think the idiots realize that by boycotting Blizz or wanting Blizz to fail miserably, they’ll be affecting those poor, poor victims far more than the people they THINK they’ll be affecting. But what do you expect from the groups of mentally ill virtue signalers.

1 Like

Pointing at virtue signaling idiots and saying, “hey, look, a bunch of virtue signaling idiots” is not being offended or angry–it’s simply pointing out the obvious.

1 Like

Keep on telling yourself that, I’m sure it helps!!

1 Like

Every time a blizzard employee rapes someone we have to take flak for them? How about you stop raping people in the office and leaving us be.

2 Likes

Well then fine. What are you so mad about?

You’re super pissed about something and who knows what it is. No rational person could honestly believe that saying “I believe the women and this is reprehensible conduct,” is WORSE than assault, discrimination and harassment.

The fact that you think speaking out against reprehensible conduct is self righteous is nuts. Absolutely nuts. It’s what people do.

2 Likes

No you’re actually really angry about something. And you’ve used right wing memes like SJW and woke more times than I care to go back and count. You’re losing it because people believe the women and say they believe the women.

2 Likes

Did you expect them to come outright and name him? Aside from the fact that companies pretty much never do that… itd also defeat the purpose

3 Likes

Also an idiot.

1 Like

I found it entertaining, but I’m definitely an idiot.

It’s really sad people used this moment to eviscerate blizzard as a whole, regardless of how unhappy they are. No normal human supports sexual harassment, but these soyboys just frothing at the mouth to vent their anger…at thousands of employees over a few bad apples.

1 Like

You’re posting here on a paid account - supporting ActaBliz … just saying …

No, Mr. Bond…

LOL Bodicca:

Also Bodicca:

Also Bodicca:

Also Bodicca:

Also Bodicca:

Her level of hypocrisy is beyond astounding. She lives her entire life looking for ways to be perpetually offended by the words of others yet slings more personal insults than any single person on this forum.

Bodicca needs to take her own advice:

2 Likes

It’s the hypocrisy that really hurts… :sob:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.