The RP Community Wishlist

Hello! There definitely will be a lack of posting from me during the holidays! I will not promise anything!

I will just have to wish you all happy holidays and end of december, thank you for great feedback and support! And have a happy new year with new ideas and improvement feedback for the game we all passionately care about!
:heart:

10 Likes

Happy Holidays to you as well :slight_smile:

3 Likes

The ability to send longer letters using in game mail would be nice.

4 Likes

I’ll keep it simple.

Gnome Paladins and more customization options for this race. It has little to nothing beyond earrings.

4 Likes

It would be nice for druids to be able to use any of the forms of their faction. I see quite a few Kul Tiran Thornspeakers that use a worgen PC that would love the wicker forms, or being able to choose between the bright white owl (Legion class ‘mount’) and the dark grey one would be cool.

1 Like

Another wish: If you have a character ON THAT SERVER AND FACTION who could wear an item you pick up in a transmog raid that it automatically get put in your appearances tab. If that is not possible, then the ability to send it to the alt that would qualify for it.

So say- Hal here goes mog hunting and ends up picking up some really neat Cloth gear that is Soulbound. I have a cloth wearing toon on the same server and faction. He’s a mage. Any general cloth appearances could be collected by Hal and be available for that character. But say perhaps I pick up gear for a priest or a warlock. I do not have those classes, so they wouldn’t be added to transmog appearances.

3 Likes

All major in-game factions should have tabards accessible by the players: Argent Crusade, Scourge, and more.

5 Likes

A lot people have mentioned improving Orgrimmar for RP, which I agree with, but it seems elves are very popular for RPing. Updating Silvermoon City so you can fly there would go along to way towards improving it as an RP hub. Also maybe making Suramar a friendly RP place somehow.

5 Likes

Also adding more musical instrument toys that can actually be played for a good while, like the Fae Harp. I would like to see:

1. Lute
  2. Flute
  3. Some kind of horn
  4. B*ngos or some kind of drum
7 Likes

I am going to offer an unpopular idea but more emotes that actually make the body move. Like /lean. Have you seen some of the NPCs in Boralus? I would love some of those emotes or actions (and their clothes!), even if they made it something I had to buy as ESO did. I don’t like pay to win games, but I am fine with pay for fluff.

6 Likes

I made a forum post about this! :slight_smile: Emotes & Toys

4 Likes

Mentioned this in a forum post I made! :slight_smile:

Emotes & Toys

5 Likes

I already stopped by it to give it a heart :slight_smile:

I and others watch for your rp related posts to heart them to show support.

3 Likes

Happy holidays everyone! Hope you all have a good holiday season, whatever it is you may celebrate.

Not expecting anything with the community council until the new year, so there won’t be much going on with the megathread until then. I’m hoping we will get some kind of feedback from Blizz. Thank you once again to everyone who made the megathread possible! Really excited to see what happens in 2022.

5 Likes

Has anyone thought of this yet?

Remove the restrictions from the RP tents, and increase the duration they stay up? The tents from garrisons had GREAT potential for rp, but was destroyed by how short they stay up and by being locked to certain content.

8 Likes
2 Likes

My one request: Would one of the WoW Programmers, specifically the Exile’s Reach guy, please take a moment to either add the ‘Boots’ that are still missing from the starting area to either a chest… or just give them to the lady that sells the other Exile Reach gear in the capital hubs. I really like the Exile Reach set, even if its a copy of the WoW Battlefront / Crafting set from BfA, but it makes me CRINGE that I cannot have a matching set when I leave the Reach, or I have to farm for boots from the AH / Dungeons / Questing in the main world.

4 Likes

The only thing I would wish for, if no one else has said, it would be to make robes/dresses available again as a quest item reward option again for all classes. They used to have it where any class could choose any item you wanted from a quest as a reward option. No matter what class you were, and no matter what material type that armor or weapon option was. While I understand they took it away to make it less confusing for new players so they don’t choose the wrong item for their class type, it however also takes away things one whom is not a member of the cloth or leather wearing classes might wish to collect to use during roleplay.

Another idea would be to make this an option again but also make it to where you can re-do quests for different rewards so new players could still get whatever armor they need but one could also collect whatever items they want for roleplay or vanity reasons. This is just wishful thinking :sparkling_heart:

5 Likes

Personally, I would like them to loosen up those transmog restrictions. Give each class at least two different types of armors they can mog. You could even base it on what armors they could access in Vanilla. Like plate wearers having both mail and plate, leather and cloth wearers having access to those, mail wearers having leather and mail. This would drastically increase the number of customizations for people.

12 Likes

I believe implementing a dye system was mentioned before, but even so I would seriously like the option to dye my armor. It would seriously help us roleplayers - and casual players in general - create much better outfits without having to stick to color palettes from 2003. Also, I just like it when my character looks cute.

4 Likes