THE PALADIN Guild - Welcome

For those Paladin brothers who want to form raid groups with other Paladins, welcome.

We will be forming a Paladin Guild.
We will require any Paladin willing to join and fight as a Paladin unit.

Accepting all Paladins.
*We will help level you, if your Paladin is an alt you wish to keep in our guild to Play with us.

17 Likes
6 Likes

Ony would be funny to watch…

12 Likes

It’s good to see some open minded folk. I know 1.12 ret keeps getting poo poo’d but I still want to try it out for myself. The only thing that could ruin this is if you said you were rolling on a PvP realm xD.

2 Likes

if you weren’t aware already…

3 Likes

Paladin master class

3 Likes

Let’s go.

2 Likes

I’ll be honest…I can’t remember the situation with Paladins in 1.12, I only reolled in Cataclysm, I figured new world, new class. I mained as Hunter.

I just keep telling myself I have to remember to jump off the bridge connecting the Wetlands and Arathi to do that Dwarven quest for the widow and the king - seriously, there was no justifiable reason for this quest chain to ever be removed from the game.

I do want to try ret though. I did try it in the demo and I died a lot xD.

1 Like

I see no issue here. Have healers, dps, and tanks.

5 Likes

What about green skinned Horde Paladins? Are we welcome?

1 Like

This reminds me of an old video in which everyone in a raid was dead except the paladins and the boss was at 1%. The fight went on for several minutes but they failed to down the boss.

3 Likes

Only because they wanted to keep everyone under the impression that ret wasn’t viable. And look it succeeded.

I wish you success. But mostly because I’m a jerk and one of the draws of classic for me is the fact that one third of the alliance population won’t be human male Ret paladins like it is now. So if yall group up, I will have even less of them around me. :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m leaning towards a Speladin as my main…For the Light!

2 Likes

Let’s Go Boys!!

2 Likes

well… their strat would be to chain bubbles, youd need like 6 prot paladins for this tho

1 Like

All Paladin guild? Well it’s about damn time…

2 Likes

6 Likes

Not speifically Ony, but in general. Wouldn’t there be an issue with the prot paladins having mana issues and no taunt?

2 Likes

More class only guilds yay sounds fun.

1 Like