I NEED More PALADINS

I NEED MORE PALADINS.

The HORDE think they are strong, but they do not know what it is to face an Army (40) of Paladins.

We need ALL Paladins.

THE PALADIN Guild - Welcome

1 Like

They are strong as long as shamans exist.

1 Like

Shamans can easily be CCed with Repentance. We will have enough Ret, they will not have enough Shamans.

And not all Paladins will be in our Guild, there will be other Paladins on our Realm from other Guilds.

Our Guild will accept your alt Paladin.

But that one ability they have (forgot what it’s called. The thing gets gets rid of our blessings)

1 Like

Purge, yes, they will not have enough Shamans. They will all be locked in Repentance. We will have many Paladins on our side.

Shamans will ground your repentance and then frost shock your face.

Damnit man! I’ve main’d a paladin since BC and I swore to myself that I wouldn’t roll a paladin for Classic, but this post makes me seriously consider rolling a paladin so I can be a part of this.

1 Like

Raids must be fun, as soon as the tank gets low you have 2/3 of your raid oom from lay on hands followed by an army of bananas white hitting the boss for mana.

1 Like

The problem with paladins in classic is that you’d have to play alliance. /Barf

1 Like

Well, you can always create a Paladin alt and have them in our Guild and play your Paladin when you please. We will be assisting our members in reaching level 60 so they can join us in our end game shenanigans.

We accept Paladin alt characters.