The official disgruntled consumer thread

[quote=“Emnyte-stormrage, post:39, topic:956726, full:true”]

I dont think you’ve read this though. “I dont want to quit, because reasons.” “So why don’t you quit?” Is this difficult for you? Read. Comprehend. Then respond.

1 Like

Maybe add some feedback to the PTR if everyone is so unhappy

would appreciate more Torghast PTR takes below:

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/torghast-feedback-compilation/952305

Because it does not matter what your reason to not quit ,either due to addiction , time investment, lack of dophamine, too much free time ,too much money m bad social life, no life …its irrelevant.

You need to vote with your wallet for company who depends on investors needs rather than end users . Your player data and metric should match the same hatred you show in your feedback.

You keep derailing it or misdirecting it and Blizzard will never change and since you all can’t quit . You will riding it all the way. :rofl:

2 Likes

I STG you have one less trick than a one trick pony. I’ve had more stimulating conversation with a brick. I challenge you to complete a single coherent post without telling someone to quit. I will break you of what I’m choosing to dub toxic “positivity”.

How do you think Uncle Ion would feel about you telling people to quit the game he worked so hard on?

Holy crap I wish we could eradicate all pandas from the game and forum.

2 Likes

I challenge you to comprehend how business works and not base everything on your feels . You keep talking about things that don’t matter and has no value for a company that depend on investors.

A corporate suit doesn’t care about your feels. " I want Blizzard to be better" well they want your money . If there was no government regulations they drive you till you end up on the streets.

Tell me again the reasons you do not want to quit? Oh wait it doesn’t matter as long as the money flow keeps happening .

1 Like

Okay, after I finish your challenge, you do mine, Kay?

Businesses provide a product to customers. If customers are satisfied with the product, they purchase it. If they have grievances, they air the grievances with the merchant, and if they are severe enough, they stop purchasing the product. However, if the product is mostly acceptable, but the customer feels the business could improve, they tell the business. This is called feedback.

Now, I know I used a lot of big words there, you could probably go ask Uncle Ion to read it out loud for you, if you want. Unfortunately, I am all out of crayons at the moment, so I can’t offer any pretty pictures with this post. Your turn, use one of your other 7 words…no quit allowed in your next post.

Does nothing over long periods of time and constantly having issues means you quit and find another product. Also Feedback needs to match the data you provide . If what you say and what you do - do not match and they are still getting paid , all they will say is “thanks for your feedback” and then put it in the shredder

Misdirecting, derailing ,defaming isn’t gonna help your end goal to get Blizzard or any company to listen to you . You just can’t quit for reasons that are irrelevant and you believe a corporate company actually care’s more of your feedback than your $. The lack of common sense is astounding .

2 Likes

Bro, I did your challenge, you failed mine. How are we supposed to converse? You couldn’t even get through a full sentence without telling me to quit. You’re so insanely toxic, dude. I’m outta here, I’m sure I’ll have more to post tomorrow. You might too, assuming your overworked q key survives that long.

1 Like

This is not a “I win contest” or some type of ego trip/power struggle that you are craving for. This about a company taking advantage of very weak consumers like you for their benefit

The only real winner here is acti-Blizzard not you and not me .

I did that, many people did that during beta and absolutely 0 things were changes after the MASSIVE amount of overwhelming feedback about covenants. They didn’t even respond.

2 Likes

That’s about all bellular is. The guy is a clown.

Something we can agree on.

This basic concept alludes so many people.

So instead of allowing others to hold a belief other than you’re own you’d rather silence them and cancel them out? That’s very telling.

:+1:

It’s not really a basic concept and this is a very bad argument point. I like the product overall, there are parts of the product I enjoy and parts of the product I don’t enjoy. The parts I do enjoy in my opinion is worth the price of admission, but I think the product could be better so I make these threads.

Isn’t that a basic concept?

I mean i quite literally put it in the original post.

It’s impossible to develop a game where everyone will enjoy everything. You have to take the good with the bad if you believe your time is well spent.

So I’m not allowed to give my feedback as a paying customer watching people leave in droves explaining some grievances people have with the game? Weird because it seems like everytime they make changes for the better of the game they mention a little key word… What was it again Yesuna?

Azerite Knowledge

Account bound essences

Conduits being destructible

Conduits having 1 week CD

Covenant Abilities not being used outside of Shadowlands Zones

Keystone Great Vault change

I put two words in bold for you, hope this helps Yesuna.

Talking about basic concepts and you can’t see the grasp the idea of companies listening to feedback to make changes. Ironic eh?

2 Likes

That would be ongoing game development. We play a game that is never a finished product, it is ever changing.

Ignoring the post, classic Yesuna troll fodder.

I’m not sure what everyone else wants… but I just want a game that if I don’t keep pace, I’m not MILES behind. I have lots of time to play the game, it’s just not as fun as it used to be. I could speculate why that is but part of me says, “be honest, we’ve all just gotten used to the same thing over and over again.” Eventually the creativity runs dry but the money has to keep flowing. They will put out whatever they have to in order to keep the game a profit, just like we will pay anything just to keep it alive in our memories.

Nothing quite like when a friend returns mid through an expansion and you need to mention the eight systems he needs to get involved in and what he needs to start grinding like in BFA.

Oh yeah you gotta go back and do old content to get rep, yeah then you unlock a thing called essences. Right but then you gotta level your neck, yeah you just grind old content. Right but you can’t use your gear unless you power up your neck but then you need corruption okay but not too much right because you gotta grind new content dailies to get keys to run visions. What are visions? they are like mini solo dungeons for your legendary cloak, yeah you have a legendary cloak which lets you use more corruption. It makes you stronger and you can buy it on the AH

1 Like

There’s nothing wrong with criticizing Blizzard, disagreeing with them, and making suggestions on how they can do better.

I’ve never had an issue with that.

The only thing I take issue with is just constant negativity without constructive feedback.

Like I see I Quit posts that go like “BLIZZARD SUCKS AND I HATE THIS GAME AND I’M DONE!”

Those serve no purpose.

But people making posts like “I think the time gating design of the game is bad for Blizzard’s health and it feels like this game is losing popularity because of it” is something people can work with.