The official disgruntled consumer thread

So you suggest abolish the daily quest becoz everyone buys token? The game is boring to you becoz you made yourself spoiled. You dont need to grind becoz you have gold. So you just skip everything. And that’s a good game?

Whoa holy strawman alert batman. How did you get what Gwenchan said to “You want to abolish daily quests”.

Dreadful.

6 Likes

The only thing keeping this game alive for me is the feel of its combat. The systems and the game design decisions are pushing me close to canceling my sub even though I love the feel of combat in the game.

Frustrating and sad.

6 Likes

You didnt read my above post. You dont need to spend a lot of time on Torghast. If you are farming your ashes for your army of alts, that’s your problem.

Do you need to farm Torghast to get Legendaries? Yes or no? If yes - This is mandatory. If no - this is not mandatory.

Yes or no?

2 Likes

I’m unhappy I have to replay that storyline on alts.

Still have like 5 toons that are 1/9 on the story/questline, WTB an “i’ve heard this before” skip option for the covenant campaigns.

5 Likes

If you watch one of the last videos from Asmond you see that its not hatred its more disappointment and sadness at the current direction. It wouldn’t take much to make this expansion great but the devs create what management has deemed to be good due to spreadsheets and not what players actually want to play.

I may not agree with everything he says in this but I think he gets most of the broader strokes correct. The only thing I can think to add is that blizzard is pushing gold sales for carries. This is detrimental to the social aspects of the game and is one of my biggest problems with its current direction.

8 Likes

2 weeks to get lowbie legendary. 4 weeks to get highend legendary. And thats it. You dont need to come back for 12 weeks and counting.

So what you’re saying is - Yes?

Come on now don’t try to weasel out of giving a proper answer.

3 Likes

Yes. But it’s not a heavy chore to cry about. Becoz it’s easy.

I’m a casual and this stuff is a chore .

When it is something a person wants to do like grind rep for a mount or some fun cosmetic thing , it really isn’t a chore . When it is so you can increase your power like farming Choreghast so you can upgrade your Legendary or anima so you can increase your renown so more of your soul binds open up to help with you ability to actually perform in the game . Well those are chores.

11 Likes

Thank you, i’m glad we got to the bottom of what mandatory was after all this time.

Bless up wise Waidmann.

4 Likes

Maaan, I miss MXC.

1 Like

I’m here with my porch and titchfork.

Raid is fine, dungeons are fine, covenants are horrible, conduit energy is horrible. Maw is boring, torghast is boring. What did I miss? Oh, Air Oribos has worse customer service than Delta. Stop making me fly through your dull circle city to get anywhere.

1 Like

If you don’t like the product , don’t buy it geeezzzz

The seller has no reason to improve it if you keep buying it - Business 101

Skanky throwing them hands!!

If you don’t like the thread, don’t post in it geeeeez.

This was at the end of the post, did you make it this far?

1 Like

Where I said I didn’t like the thread? :rofl:

If you keep buying the product what financial pressure are you adding to the company ?

1 Like

You read this yet?

1 Like

It doesn’t matter you are guaranteed sub - you are always be low priority