The official disgruntled consumer thread

So you want a game that you can log in and out of at any given time and never fall behind? That isn’t this genre.

Most mmorpg’s have both character progression and power progression. You can’t expect to stay right behind someone who plays constantly if you only log in once in a while. That defeats the purpose. Blizzard gives more than enough in the catch up mechanics that are around every corner of the game.

There’s a very clear difference from logging out after MC patch and returning in Naxx to quitting in 8.0 and returning in 8.3

Get real Yesuna.

If you’re going to stay in this thread I’d hope you start behaving.

1 Like

I’m not going to stay, I have to leave for the night. 7 am comes early. I’ll check back in tomorrow with you.

In other words you like bending over and satisfying Blizzard with your data regardless what garbage they throw at you .

What feedback you give is just trashed and its evident they are not listening to you. You know this and you accepted this is happening from beta .

Yet you still believe you are on the right path :rofl: :rofl:

No, you’re right. I think I misspoke the first part as my mind “geared up” to make my point. Progression isn’t much of an issue for me. Unless its classic, in which case, there is no catch up. I do like playing casually. That didn’t used to be the case. I miss liking playing the game. It’s difficult to pinpoint why that is though. I think what I meant to say was miles behind in knowledge about the game. The amount of stuff we have to know, which changes every expansion, how mundane it becomes even with a core understanding of mechanics. Maybe you’re right though. Maybe I’ve just lost the heart for the genre… ugh

I raid lead a 10/10M guild which is currently 9th in the world for speed kills for bosses overall (https://www.warcraftlogs.com/zone/rankings/26#metric=speed) I also raid lead a second run on my second shaman which went 8/10M on it’s second week. I’ve done RBGs to 2400, Done TC 8/8 and also completed KSM.

What about any of that shows you that I don’t think this game is worth the price of admission?

Get out of here clown.

Edit: Oh yeah i’ve also got 1250 unique pets. Love pets.

1 Like

Considering both of them look like a right pain in the butt to play, i highly doubt it.

Nobody other than Blizzard and yourself cares how much time you wasted to get your daily dose of Dophamine. Infact what you presented is evidence why Blizzard won’t listen to you and why they haven’t and never will .

You have admitted this they haven’t listened to you and you are still clinging on the all the wrong reasons why they haven’t .

They listened when they made azerite tradeable, azerite vendor, account bound essences and a corruption vendor.

Don’t get too worked up Wariya.

When 1 and half years later? you want the game to be Good now or are willing to accept the current state of the matter so they can make it better later. You are infact doing a paid beta testing. :rofl:

Infact they still didn’t listen , they made the corruption vendor rotational to again gate keep you all.

Aren’t you? At least I have content to play with friends I enjoy playing with.

You just hang around the forums and be miserable or what? Thanks for paying for my Mythic raiding.

Nope I do not do content I hate to do the content I like .This is a you problem

Socializing with others is better than any ego trip or video game achieves you crave in game. You taking this personally and thinking I am making you miserable instead of things that can help make the game better for both us is what’s wrong .

1 Like

Timegating has been a part of World of Warcraft since 2004. It’s always been here, so these complaints about it now really don’t make any sense and they exist in content to make sure we can’t do things too quickly.

If Blizzard keeps the system as is with timegating, people complain about not being able to do things at thier own pace.
If Blizzard scraps the system as is with timegating, people will then complain about not having anything to do because they’ve done it all.

Either way Blizzard loses.

Imagine if you could get the covenant campaign, all of it, done in a single week, without needing to get renown or anything. I can see the complaints now.

“What? That’s it? Where’s the rest of the story? Why did it feel so rushed, what’s going on Blizzard?!!”

I know this video is just a scene in movie but there is some merit to it

That consumer Joe Dirt definitely was not buying stuff for years and years then giving feedback on how to improve it like some players here are . :rofl:

However in the general sense and starting out companies his advice is good that end user matters and not investors

When did “fine” become the benchmark for quality though. I see people on here all the time saying things are “fine.”

Shouldn’t stuff be AWESOME?

At 240 Aussie dollars a year plus the box cost, I’d kind of expect awesome.

Veterans of PTRs and betas know that all feedback is summarily ignored, so they just don’t bother any longer.

9 Likes

Even bugs that were reported in game and on the forums were shipped with live.

4 Likes

I have terminated my subscription. I log in a few times a week to collect all the ‘free gold’ they’re giving us(tables, conservatory, callings) and however long doing that can fund me buying tokens, I’ll keep it going…

But unless something drastically changes, Blizzard is not getting any more money from me for WoW. The only reason I’m logging in at all is that my guild is full of great people. There’s nothing about the game itself that excites me currently.

I love the world, I love what WoW used to be, and I love a lot of the ideas Blizzard has had. But this expansion is just… poorly implemented. Their ideas just… didn’t work the way they should’ve.

6 Likes

That guy is more interested in winning a one to one argument than actual improving the game. He thinks his Fine quality content that comprises of one difficulty setting and 5 debuff game mode is enough to justify his sub even if the rest of the game is not upto par and anyone telling him this is positively toxic . :rofl:

Acti- Blizzard loves players like this they just need to do the minimum to keep their sub . Every other player like us subs when there is new content or stuff they like doing with no strings attached but these players man .

1 Like

The issue is they don’t believe this, they feel like it’s the players who don’t appreciate their ideas.

Their ideas are not good.

1 Like