The Love Rocket Mount from NEVER Drops to now Drop sometimes

Oh snap it just droped on my alt what are the chances lol

6 Likes

.01%

/10char

2 Likes

Unfortunately, this is the case with me.
For about the last 10 years I was doing 50 max level characters a day, and the years before that I only had probably 20 max.
Gave up halfway through last years event doing 60 max levels down to just 1 a day with their ‘great’ chance.
I would’ve only done 1 a day this year if it wasn’t for my spouse wanting to run all 14 of her 60+ characters ONLY because I would run it with her.
But of course I’m currently 0/28 so far and expect this event to end with it being 0/210.

I really thought Blizzard had removed the /spit emote, but sure as hell seems like they’re constantly spitting and flipping middle fingers right in my face.

oh no one mount in the entire game you can’t have QQ

As somebody who got it last year, I agree with this idea. 10000 kills and if it hasn’t dropped, you can go buy it.

3 Likes

Over halfway there already!
:joy:

1 Like

if it was high drop rate you wouldnt even care for it

1 Like

That’s funny, you’re assuming that I won’t provide feedback if it was a high drop rate.

I’ve done threads before the anniversary last year:

Because, I dislike mounts with 100% drop without a meaningful path.

I provided the same feedback regarding the new Love Ray added to the vendor, that’s just lazy work from Devs, they could do a big questline, a boss fight scenario…a new whole achievement with activities regarding the love event like a Meta Achievement…Instead they proceeded to add it to the vendor for 270 currency…

It’s not only about a cosmetic being low or high drop from RNG, which should have some kind of BLP, so players do progress on each attempt perform just like Legendaries were implemented on this expansion or previously during Legion that you’ve a increase % for different activities until it drop. The process on which you get a goal matters a lot…and this event isn’t a great experience as Reward Dev acknowledge 2 years ago.

I know the pain!

…not even close.
The drop rate for the Sha mount was increased.
I’m sure plenty of people get it on their first kill.

I’d been doing it since it was a thing got it last year last day of the event on first of the day.

It’s apparently dropping a bit more frequently as we see many posts in these posts saying they got it.

It’s definitely one of those frustrating things though for sure and finally getting it I don’t really care about the event other then maybe the dragon riding armor.

The bosses die super fast at least.

Luck shine upon you I hope you’re fortunate this time! It definitely needs to have a bigger increase. Maybe a bad luck protection item drop per kill that increases the chance for next time like the Fyrakk axe?

That’s the AH mount.

The love rocket is just based on luck and very very veeeeeeerrrrry small amount of it.

No reason to be inflammatory and nasty towards one venting their frustrations.

Some things shouldjust stay rare bro.

As far as I know the MOP mounts went to 1%. “plenty of people get it on their first kill” might be a bit generous. :smile: But I see where you are going. I had Galeon before the boost and got the other MOP mounts each within 150 tries after the boost.

Yea i know it was increased its 1% now lol thats why i said that

I don’t not see what you did there. :wink:

1 Like

It’s supposed to be a rare mount. You’re not guaranteed to get it. I’ve been farming since it was introduced and still don’t have it. It just is what it is.

It’s time to just make it a 1% drop rate. Let people run 50-60 characters a day if they want. At that drop rate they’d see it drop eventually this year. Only the people that really want it do this anyway. I say do it. Get rid of the 1st kill a day increase and just make it a flat 1%'er like any other rare drop.

4 Likes

Its ok i got it yesterday so it all good, but im not sure what didnt you understand that it took me 14 years to get it

I’m just so very tired of farming it at this point. After 1000+ attempts over a decade, what even is the point anymore? And yet, here I am, running 35 characters every day though it, and then quitting for a month to decompress. It feels so much worse now, even though technically the drop rate is higher, because after that first kill of the day is done you get to weigh the pros/cons of even continuing to run. But as a collector, the cons don’t matter.

I understand rare mounts. You can look at my armory, I have a ****ton of them. But all of them were functionally infinitely grindable with an army of alts and a few hours once a week after each reset. Just let me buy it for 1k tokens, or SOMETHING. Make it a flat 1% so that those of us that have broken brains can do other things during holidays.

Note: I also didn’t get Arfus during Hallow’s End, and I haven’t see the new Valentine’s manuscript either.

3 Likes